HEC 2017 : Health and Environment Conference
Call For Papers
The 7th edition of the Health and Environment Conference, held as part of Innovation Arabia, aims to enforce and discuss the importance of adopting more environmentally-friendly behaviors, and take more responsible action towards environment under its environment-focused theme ‘Changing minds, protecting the Environment’.
It explores ways in which policymakers, developers, entrepreneurship, consumers and manufacturers can adopt environmentally responsible practices and, whenever appropriate, integrate the results of behavioral, economic research into environmental laws and regulations to make them more effective.
Furthermore, supplying people with appropriate health care is a challenging issue in different parts of the world. Efficient provision of health care requires the integration of knowledge, technological and environmental concepts to establish a stable health care system.
We invite all researchers of the world to share their experiences and practices in changing minds and protecting the environment, as well as relevant issues related to healthcare studies, in the form of full papers, case studies, poster presentations, and extended abstracts. The call for papers is open for general debate on topics related to:
Environmental Focus areas:
• Sustainable urbanization for better quality of life.
• Green economy initiatives for smart future.
• Innovations for sustainable energy
• Water and sanitation governance.
• Sustainable marine resources development
• Smart solutions for combatting climate change
• Innovative environmental technologies.
• Occupational health and safety.
• Quality assurance in environmental management.
• Sustainability and environmental accomplishment.
• Waste management.
• Combating water and air pollution.
• Clean energy
• Water scarcity in the Arab World
• Innovative health and environmental education.
Health Studies Focus areas:
• Governmental excellence in health systems restructuring
• Emotional intelligence aspects of health workforce
• Food security and improved nutrition
• Unleashing innovations in healthy life styles.
• Women’s and child health for better quality of life
• Health determinants and measures
• Smart Mobile health
• Healthcare finance and management
• Access to health
• Communicable diseases
• Non-communicable diseases
• Mental health
• Quality and accreditation in healthcare
• Health insurance reform