International Journal on Web Service Computing (IJWSC)
Call for Papers
Web Service Computing is a recent evolution in Distributed Computing series and it is an emerging and fast growing paradigm in the present scenario. Web Service Computing is a diversified discipline suite that related to the technologies of Business Process Integration and Management, Grid / Utility / Cloud Computing paradigms, autonomic computing, as well as the business and scientific applications. It applies the theories of Science and Technology for bridging the gap between Business Services and IT Services. Service oriented computing addresses how to enable the technology to help people to perform business processes more efficiently and effectively, ultimately resulting in creating WIN-WIN strategy between the business organizations and end users. The greatest significance of the web services is their interoperability, which allows businesses to dynamically publish, discover, and aggregate a range of Web services through the Internet to more easily create innovative products, business processes and value chains both from organization and end user points of views. Due to these, this cross discipline attracts the variety of researchers from various disciplines to conduct the versatile research and experiments in this area.
From these perspectives, this International Journal on Web Service Computing (IJWSC) is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal aims to act as a research platform to share and explore the main issues in Web Service Computing by publishing the current trends & technologies and research methods in the associated fields and thereby to promote the related research community.
Topics of Interest :
The researchers and practioners are invited to submit the quality research papers with the research findings which must not have been published previously or be currently under consideration for publication in any other journals or conferences. Significant extensions of substantive research papers published in reputed conferences are also invited with a special note on contribution on the extension part. Research survey papers with superior quality are also invited.
- Web Service Computing Theory and Models
- Business Service Systems Theory and Models
- Service Oriented Architecture Models and Systems
- Cluster, Grid, Utility and Cloud Computing Models and Systems
- Tools and Technologies for Web Service Computing
- Web Service Computing Metrics and Standards
- Empirical Studies on Web Service Computing
- Evaluation and Quality Models of Web Service Computing
- Simulations and Developments of Web Service Computing Systems
- Qualitative and Quantitative Studies and Analysis on Web Service Systems
- Uncertainty Issues and Studies in Web Service Practices and Systems
- Web and Business Information Services and Systems
- Knowledge and Semantic Approaches Web and Business Service Domains
- Web Service Domain Specific Case Studies and Application Systems
- System integration, virtual compute clusters
- Other Related Topics
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through Submission system.Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
Important Dates :
|Submission Deadline||:||December 10, 2016|
|Authors Notification||:||January 10, 2017|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||January 18,2017|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Related Journal :