CSTSC 2016 : Workshop on AppliCations, Services and Techniques related to Smart City
Call For Papers
New Deadline: September 2nd 2016 | CSTSC 2016, Workshop on AppliCations, Services and Techniques related to Smart City
The submission deadline has been extended to September 2nd, 2016.
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate
groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original
scientific results to:
- Workshop on AppliCations, Services and Techniques related to Smart City (CSTSC 2016)
CSTSC is a Workshop belonging to the 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Ambient ?Intelligence UCAmI 2016, (IWAAL & AmIHEALTH included): http://mami.uclm.es/ucami-2016
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended article
1. Sensors Journal (ISSN 1424-8220), Impact Factor 2.033: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors
2. Network Protocol and Applications, Scientific Citation Indexing (SCI) for year 2016: 1.75: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/npa
============== CSTSC 2016 Call for Papers ===============
CALL FOR PAPERS
CSTSC 2016, Workshop on AppliCations, Services and Techniques related to Smart City
General page: http://mami.uclm.es/ucami-2016/workshop-cstsc.html
In the last years Smart City projects have revolutionized the applications of Information and Communication Technologies(ICT) to solve traditional problems of cities. The application of Ambient Intelligence to Health Care, Active and Assisted Living, sustainable environment, renewable energy, Road Traffic control (VANET), environmental noise control and so on represents important advances in our days. The implementation of these applications is challenging. To accomplish these challenges several techniques have raised, like Mobile Sensing, Internet of Things (IoT), Fog Networking, Software Defined Wireless Sensors Networks, Long Term Evolution and M2M, Big Data, Data Mining, among others. One important issue is power saving control techniques to be applied in the communication terminals like mobile telephones, sensors and other embedded devices.
This workshop focuses on Applications, Services and Techniques related to Smart City. We expect technical papers, new and existing projects discussions papers or position papers. Papers for controlling the improvement of Energy Efficiency of IoT devices, in order to extend its operating autonomy and reduce its carbon footprint will be especially welcomed.
Event schedule: November 29th, 2016 - Gran Canaria, Spain
We invite researchers to submit high quality contributions describing significant, original and unpublished results in the following categories:
Long papers: Intended to allow presentation of academic research results of high quality. Submissions must contain an original contribution and may not have already been published in another forum, nor be subject to review for other conferences or publications. Contributions should include unpublished results of research, case studies or experiences that provide new evidence about the research or application regarding to the main topics. Articles accepted in this category will be published in the proceedings of the event. Long papers must not exceed 12 pages (including figures and appendices).
Short papers:Intended to allow presentation of ongoing studies with partial (however, significant) results. Submissions must contain an original contribution and may not have already been published in another forum, nor be subject to review for other conferences or publications. Articles accepted in this category will be published in the proceedings of the event. Short papers must not exceed 6 pages (including figures and appendices).
All papers should be written in English.
Submission deadline: September 2nd, 2016
-- Elsa María Macías López, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Aguero Calvo, Ramón Universidad de Cantabria, Spain
- Aguilar Igartua, Mónica, Universidad Politénica de Cataluña, Spain
- A.V. Senthil Kumar, Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, India
- Doreen Robin, Anna, University, India
- García Vidal, Jorge, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Spain
- Gil Pita, Roberto, Universidad de Alcalá de Henares, Spain
- Guerri Cebollada, Juan Carlos, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Hamrioui, Sofiane, University of Haute Alsace, France
- Jacob Eduardo, Universidad del País Vasco, Spain
- Kayhan Zrar Ghafoor, Koya University, IRAQ
- Kholoud Elbast, Gaza University, Gaza
- Lamarca Lorente, Mariano, Ayuntamiento de Barcelona, Spain
- LLoret Mauri, Jaime, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Lorenz Pascal, University of Haute Alsace, France
- Marrero Marrero, Domingo, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Martínez Saldivar, Francisco José, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Spain
- Mena Santana, Vicente E., Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Milos Stojmenovic, Singidunum, University, Serbia
- Navajas Fernández, Julián Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
- Ramos Sánchez, Boris, Escuale Politécnica del Litoral, Ecuador
- Rodrigues Joel, Instituto de Telecomunicacoes, University of Beira Interior, Portugal
- Rosa Zurera, Manuel Universidad de Alcalá de Henares, Spain
- Santana Almeida, José A., Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- S Khan, Kohat, University of Science and Techonology, Pakistan
- Sendra Compte, Sandra, Universidad de Málaga, Spain
- Suarez Sarmiento, Alvaro, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Vargas, Tito, Universidad de Santo Tomás de Bucaramanga, Colombia
- Yuxin Mao, Zhejiang Gongshang, University, China
- More members to be announced.