S.ARCH 2017 : The 4th International Conference on Architecture
Call For Papers
The S.ARCH International Architectural Conference is a 3-day event with the focus on sustainability in architecture.
S.ARCH is unique event providing a common platform for both groups: academics / researchers and architects. Among them, our delegates are also students, representatives of construction companies, civil engineers, developers, etc., coming from more than 30 countries around the world.
The Conference consists of following:
- Set of Keynote Speeches given by international prominent architects,
- Oral Presentations of contributed works (Research Papers),
- Oral presentations of the S.ARCH award short-listed projects – Best Completed Project AWARD,
- Oral presentations of the S.ARCH award short-listed projects – Best Conceptual Design AWARD,
- Student Paper Competition.
Furthermore, the conference includes:
- Panel discussions and networking,
- Exhibition / Poster session of contributed works (Research Papers),
- Exhibition of the AWARD short-listed completed projects,
- Exhibition of the AWARD short-listed conceptual designs,
- Awarding ceremony of the winners of the S.ARCH AWARD in different categories,
- Awarding ceremony for the best Research Paper,
- Special get-together party cocktail dinner with networking opportunity for lectures, delegates, sponsors, etc.,
- Exhibition of sponsors' products, portfolio,
- Student Programme.
The authors are obliged to submit Abstract only in English and free of typing errors. The MS Word file must not exceed 1 page (A4 format), including figures, tables, keywords and selected Topic. By Abstract submission, please express your preference either for oral presentation or for the poster session. Abstract should be submitted only in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The conference publishes Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings (both ISSN and ISBN registered). For selected Research Papers, the organisers provide free of costs publishing in the International Journal.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 25. November 2016
T1 State of Affairs and Future Visions,
T2 Conceptual and Methodical Concepts,
T3 Holistic Environmental Perceptions,
T4 Interactive Structures,
T5 Urban Ecology and Climate,
T6 Bioclimatic and Cultural Sensitivity,
T8 Investments and Constructions.
Conference WEB: www.s-arch.net