ICOCI 2017 : 6th International Conference on Computing and Informatics 2017
Call For Papers
EXTENDED DUE DATE: 15 DEC 2016
ICOCI 2017 is organized by Universiti Utara Malaysia (Malaysia).
Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the 6th International Conference on Computing and Informatics (ICOCI 2017) which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to computing and informatics and should revolve around the conference theme (papers not explicitly addressing the conference theme are also welcomed).
Theme: "Embracing Eco-Friendly Computing"
PUBLICATION IN PROCEEDING
All presented and registered papers will be published in the conference e-proceedings (ISSN 2289-3784, ISBN). The proceedings will be sent for indexing. The previous proceedings were indexed by Google Scholar and ISI Thomson Reuters.
PUBLICATION IN BOOK CHAPTER/ JOURNALS
On top of that, all extended papers (subject to reviewers' comments) will be published in the:
1) Green Computing Book Chapter
2) Journal of Information and Communication Technology (Scopus )
3) Pertanika Journal (Scopus)
4) International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications (scopus ISSN 2150-7988)
5) Journal of Information Assurance and Security (ISSN 1554-1010)
ICOCI 2017 will cover topics of research area but not limited to, from both Computing and Informatics.
- Smart Embedded Computing & Its Applications (Special Session)
- Green Computing/Eco-friendly Computing
- Crowd Sourcing
- Data Science/Analytics
- Smart Technology
- Educational Computing
- Intelligent Systems & Robotics
- Hybrid Learning Systems
- Optimization Algorithms
- Web-based Systems
- Cooperative Work Support
- Formal Methods, Verification, Validation
- Computer Systems & Networking
- Systems & Network Security
- Software Reliability & Survivability
- Multimedia Support & Applications
- E-Commerce, E-Business, M-Commerce
- Decision Support Systems and Expert System
- Management & Engineering of IT-Enabled Services
- Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering
- Pervasive Computing