ICOCI 2017 : 6th International Conference on Computing and Informatics 2017
Call For Papers
ICOCI 2017 is organized by Universiti Utara Malaysia (Malaysia).
Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the 6th International Conference on Computing and Informatics (ICOCI 2017) which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to computing and informatics and should revolve around the conference theme (papers not explicitly addressing the conference theme are also welcomed).
Theme: "Embracing Eco-Friendly Computing"
Publications/ Proceedings/ ISSN/ Indexing
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Since 2009, the Proccedings of ICOCI are recognized with ISSN publication series (ISSN 2289-3784) and have been indexed in ISI and Google Scholar. In addition for ICOCI 2017 proceedings, the secretariat will apply for ISI WoS and Google Scholar indexing.
All extended papers will be published in the Journal of Information and Communication Technology (JICT, indexed by Scopus database) and some other reputable international journals (subject to reviewers’ recommendation).
ICOCI 2017 will cover topics of research area but not limited to, from both Computing and Informatics.
- Green Computing/Eco-friendly Computing
- Crowd Sourcing
- Data Science/Analytics
- Smart Technology
- Educational Computing
- Intelligent Systems & Robotics
- Hybrid Learning Systems
- Optimization Algorithms
- Web-based Systems
- Cooperative Work Support
- Formal Methods, Verification, Validation
- Computer Systems & Networking
- Systems & Network Security
- Software Reliability & Survivability
- Multimedia Support & Applications
- E-Commerce, E-Business, M-Commerce
- Decision Support Systems and Expert System
- Management & Engineering of IT-Enabled Services
- Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering
- Pervasive Computing