BigData 2016 : The Third International Conference on Data Mining, Internet Computing, and Big Data
Call For Papers
Paper Submission Deadline is open until June 21, 2016! Submit your manuscripts now!
All registered papers will be published in SDIWC Digital Library.
The Third International Conference on Data Mining, Internet Computing, and Big Data (BigData2016)
To be held in conjunction with DICTAP2016 at Mevlana University on July 21-23, 2016
Mevlana University, Turkey
July 21-23, 2016
The event will be held over 3 days with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
RESEARCH TOPICS INCLUDES ( BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
* Data Mining Tasks & Algorithms
- Web Mining
- Multimedia Mining (audio/video)
- Artificial Neural Networks
* Data Mining Integration & Process
- Distributed and Grid Based Data Mining
- Data Cleaning and Preparation
- Model Interpretation
* Data Mining Applications
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
* Internet Computing
- Internet and Emerging Technologies
- Internet Security and Trust
- Search Engines and many more...
Should you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org