EGOSE 2016 : Electronic Governance and Open Society: Challenges in Eurasia
Call For Papers
Third International Conference ‘Electronic Governance and open Society: Challenges in Eurasia’ (EGOSE 2016) will be held in St.Petersburg, Russia during November 22-23, 2016. The ultimate aim is to offer a place for participants to present and discuss their innovative recent and ongoing research and/or their applications on all topics related to e-Governance, Open Society, and e-democracy perspective with a special focus on common and specific problems of the CIS countries and the Eurasian region.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to EGOSE 2016.
Topics of interest will include but are not limited to the following:
• Information Society and eGovernance
• Open Government Prospects
• Convergence in E-Governance Services
• Citizen Centered E-Government
• Participatory Governance
• Open Government Data
• eGovernance and Policy Modeling
• eGovernance and Eurasian Integration
• Social Media: Tools for analysis, participation, and impact
• Building Smart City
• Smart Citizens and Quality of Life
• Disruptive E-Governance
All accepted papers will be published in the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series (http://dl.acm.org/icps.cfm), indexed in Scopus.
English is the language of the EGOSE 2016 conference and all submissions.
• Submission Deadline: August 29, 2016
• Notification of acceptance: September 26
• Request for organization of Seminars, Panels, Round-tables due to September 19
• Final paper submission: October 17
• Author Registration Deadline: October 24
• Early Registration Deadline: October 24
• Registration due: November 21
• Conference: November 22-23, 2016
We believe that your participation will help make the conference more interesting and we will be happy to see you in St.Petersburg.
For more information and registration, please visit the conference website http://egov-conf.ifmo.ru/
If you have any questions or wishes, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Also, we would be grateful to you for forwarding this invitation to your other interested colleagues.
With best wishes and hope to see you in St. Petersburg among the EGOSE 2016 participants.
EGOSE 2016 Organizing Committee