Mobilware 2016 : 7th International Conference on MOBILe Wireless MiddleWARE, Operating Systems, and Applications
Call For Papers
The recent advances in wireless communications and the proliferation of powerful mobile devices have enabled smart cyber-physical environments where people and devices can seamlessly interact and where mass-market users are willing to receive/contribute to a wide range of mobile services, everywhere and anytime. A key enabler of these pervasive ubiquitous environments is the advancement of software and middleware technologies in various mobile-related sectors, ranging from effective synergic management of wireless communications to mobility/adaptivity support in operating systems, from horizontal support to crowd-sourcing in different application domains to dynamic offloading to cloud resources, only to mention a few.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- New middleware concepts for mobile devices
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data and cloud computing scalable processing of mobile sensors-generated datastreams
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms, algorithms, middleware, and applications for wireless sensor networks, vehicular networks, and home networks
- End-to-end architectures for seamless ubiquitous service provisioning and deployment
- Synergic integration of heterogeneous wired and wireless networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
- Location/context-dependent support and services, also with Quality of Context awareness
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems and services
- Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
- Thin client technologies, Mobile Web APIs, BONDI, WAC, HTML5
- Impact of IMS, RCS, RCS-e, EPC and LTE on the evolution of mobile middleware
- Mobilware will have two excellent keynote speakers: Prof. Assaf Schuster (Israel Institute of Technology) and Prof. Franco Zambonelli (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia) For more information, visit the event's home page.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Selected papers will be invited to submit extended version of paper into following journals:
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Context-aware Systems and Applications
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
- Authors of the top ranked papers will be invited to submit extended version into Journal of Internet Services and Applications.