SIoT 2016 : SIoT 2016 : ESORICS International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things 2016
Call For Papers
Workshop Description and Scope
The 5th International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things 2016 (SIoT 2016) will be held in conjunction with the 21th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2016) in Heraklion, Crete, Greece, at the Institute of Computer Science of the Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas, on September 26-30 2016. The proceedings of the workshop will be submitted to IEEE Explore.
SIoT 2016 is a community where interested stakeholders, from academia and industry, can present their original work on providing a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. The wide spread of mobile and embedded devices, able to connect to a network and share information, requires a careful look at the security risks taken by end users. In this context, the workshop will focus on contributions related to the security of mesh and machine-to-machine networks, secure software stacks running on ubiquitous network nodes, and algorithms used to provide secure end-to-end communication between nodes.
The focus of this workshop is to create a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. These may include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
* Threat Models in Internet of Things
* Attack Strategies for Internet of Things
* Security Architectures
* Secure Mobile Applications
* Secure Mobility Management
* Intrusion and Malware Detection
* Security in Wireless Sensor Networks
* Reliable Interactions with Network Services
* System and Data Integrity
* Scalability and Robustness for Internet of Things
* Identity Management in Internet of Things
* Trustworthiness in Internet of Things
* Secure Operating Systems
* Privacy in Internet of Things
* Adaptive Security in Internet of Things
* Submission Deadline: June 25th, 2016
* Author Notification: July 29th, 2016
* Camera Ready: August 14th, 2016
* SIoT Workshop and ESORICS Conference: September 26th, 2016
Papers submitted for publishing must adhere to the IEEE template and should be at most 10 pages in this format, including the bibliography and well-marked appendices. The original settings of textwidth and textheight should be preserved.
Accepted papers will be submitted to IEEE. Note that authors of accepted papers must guarantee that one of the authors will register and present the paper at the conference.
For more details, please visit our website: http://siot-workshop.org/