EF 2016 : ERP Future 2016 - Research Conference
Call For Papers
The Department of Strategic Management, Marketing and Tourism and at the University of Innsbruck would like to invite you, to submit your contribution to actively participate at the ERP Future 2016 - Research conference, which is held on November 14th, 2016 at the amsec impuls Centre Hagenberg. Which trends and future potentials can be identified according to the ERP landscape? For this conference submissions with both a business-management and technical focus will be accepted.
The ERP Future 2016 - Research conference provides a platform for scientific discussion from a business and computer science point of view regarding Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Business Intelligence (BI) systems, Business Process Management (BPM) systems and information systems.
We would like to inform you that the Call for Papers is already open. The Official deadline for submissions is August 15th, 2016. Short papers (max. 8 pages) as well as long papers (max. 15 pages) will be eligible. According to Springer Post-Proceedings contributions have to be submitted in English. Accepted papers will be approved to be presented at the ERP Future 2016 - Research conference.
The ERP Future 2016 - Conference Proceedings will be published as post proceedings in the Springer Series Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP). The principal authors will receive a free copy via mail.
Detailed information regarding the Call for Papers can be found on the website of the ERP Future 2016 - Research conference: www.erp-future.com
We are looking forward to your contribution!
List of topics:
- Industry 4.0 and Enterprise Systems
- Smart Factory and Enterprise Systems
- Business Management and ERP Systems
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) and ERP Systems
- Information Systems Integration
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Management
- Software Usability of ERP Systems
- Lean Management and ERP Systems
- e-learning and ERP Systems
- ERP Systems in the public sector, NGOs and NPOs
- Software Quality Engineering and ERP Systems
- Requirements Engineering and ERP Systems
- Product Line Engineering and ERP Systems
- Security Engineering and ERP Systems
- Architecture of ERP Systems
- ERP Systems and the “Cloud“
- Mobile applications and ERP Systems
- Software development process and ERP Systems
- Strategic Management and ERP Systems
- Critical Success Factors of ERP Systems
- Big Data and ERP Systems
- Product Management and ERP Systems
- Social Media and ERP Systems
- Process Monitoring and Controlling
- Process Intelligence
- Prof. Dr. Lars Brehm, Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Dr. Verena Geist, Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH, Austria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Felix Piazolo, Andrássy University Budapest, Hungary
Organizers and Partners:
University of Innsbruck
Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Munich University of Applied Sciences
Andrássy University Budapest
ACM - German Chapter
Deadline for submission:
15.08.2016 (via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ef2016)
Please feel free to forward this information.