FIKM 2018 : V Forum on Information and Knowledge Management FIKM 2018
Call For Papers
The Institute of Scientific and Technological Information (IDICT), of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment of the Republic of Cuba (CITMA), is pleased to invite you to participate in the XV International Information Congress, from March 5 to 9, 2018, at the Convention Center of La Habana, Cuba. This event will be developed within the framework of the II Convention of Science, Technology and Innovation, event sponsored and organized by CITMA.
The main theme of Info'2018 will be "Information and Knowledge: Challenges for Sustainable Development", which has been articulated in seven thematic axes that will focus the work of the different modalities that are part of the Congress.
V Forum on Information and Knowledge Management FIKM 2018
Scope: The Information and Knowledge Management Forum (FIKM) emerged in the eleventh edition of the program of the International Information Congress in 2010, with the objective of creating a space for the exchange of experiences and the analysis of aspects related to the management of information and knowledge in organizations, where each edition includes new topics, new organizations and actors in society. This 5th edition aims to exchange research results and practical experiences in the management of information and knowledge to improve decision-making, productivity, education, health, culture, innovation and sustainable management in Universities, Business, SMEs, Public Organizations, Government, Information Organizations, Emerging Organizations and 2.0, Water, Energy, Landcaspe and Society.
• Information and knowledge management to promote research, industry, productivity and promote innovation for sustainable development.
• Reuse of data, information and knowledge to generate new knowledge, for business, government and society.
• Representation, visualization and preservation of Information and Knowledge.
• Models and Methodologies for the management of Information and knowledge.
• Labor Competencies, Generational Diversity and Spaces for Knowledge Management.
• Organizational learning and dynamic skills for development
• Information Technologies in the inclusive processes of exchange of Information and Knowledge.
• Information society and knowledge exchange networks.
• Measurement of intangibles and their integration with other indicators.
• Strategies and programs for the implementation and development of information and knowledge management.
Phd. Yudayly Stable Rodríguez, Instituto de Información Científica y Tecnológica
Phd. Marta Ligia Valentin, Universidade Estadual Paulista (Unesp), Brasil, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phd. Emilce Noemí Sena Correa, Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Paraguay, email@example.com
MsC. Irayda Oviedo Rivero, Centro de gestión de la Información y Desarrollo de la Energía (Cubanergía), Cuba, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lic. Jania cabrera Gato, Instituto de Información Científica y Tecnológica (IDICT), Cuba, email@example.com
Scientific Committee FIKM´ 2018
Phd. José Antonio Frías Montoya, Universidad de Salamanca, España
Phd. Kira Tarapanoff, Universidade de Brasília, Brasil
Phd. Manuel Manga, Institute for Evolutionary Leadership, USA
Phd. María Manuel Borges, Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal
Phd. María Manuela Moro Cabero, Universidad de Salamanca, España
Phd. Mônica Erichsen Nassif, Universidade Federal de Minhas Gerais, Brasil
Phd. Regina De Barros Cianconi, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brasil
Phd. Rosa San Segundo Manuel, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, España
MSc. Lina Yaneth Álvarez Estrada, Instituto Tecnológico Metropolitano, Colombia
MSc. Javier Santovenia Díaz, Instituto Politécnico Fernando Aguado y Rico, Cuba
MSc. Lidia Lauren Elías Hardy, Instituto Superior de Tecnologías y Ciencias Aplicadas, Cuba
Ing. Odannis Enamorado Pérez, Centro Nacional de Calidad de Software, Cuba
Phones (53) 7207-8884, (53) 7202-7591, (53)52113506
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org y email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org