IMISCET 2016 : The First International Workshop on In-Memory and In-Storage Computing with Emerging Technologies
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
The First International Workshop on
In-Memory and In-Storage Computing with Emerging Technologies
In conjunction with 25th International Conference on Parallel Computing and Compilation Techniques – PACT-2016
• Paper submission June 15, 2016
• Author notification July 20, 2016
• Final camera-ready paper July 31, 2016
• Workshop September 11, 2016
This workshop will provide a high-quality forum for scientists and researchers to present their latest research findings in this rapidly changing field. We will discuss the use of emerging technologies as enabler of a next generation of new architectures. Authors are invited to submit papers on all aspects of emerging memory and storage technology based computing. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Emerging memory technology based processing, cache, and memory architecture.
– In-memory computing architecture.
– Emerging storage technology and in-SSD computing architecture.
– Impact of emerging memory technology on architecture.
– Power-efficient emerging memory technology based architectures and techniques.
– Emerging memory technology based embedded and reconfigurable architectures.
– Emerging memory technology-inspired hardware/software trade-offs.
– Architectures for emerging applications.
Organizers and co-chairs
• Shahar Kvatinsky, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Leonid Yavits, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel (email@example.com)
• Said Hamioudi, TU Delft.
• Albert Cohen, INRIA.
• Ronny Ronnen, Intel.
• Uri Weiser, Technion.
• Dietmar Fey, FAU.
• Mattan Erez, UT Austin.
• Engin Ipek, University of Rochester.
• Moin Qureshi, Georgia Tech.
• Yuan Xie, UC Santa Barbara.
• Onur Mutlu, CMU.