GEN TEFL 2016 : GEN TEFL International Conference
Call For Papers
English Language Teaching today is challenging, especially with the rise of “world Englishes,” it has become more diverse in its cultures and contexts. In education, research provides information on multiple phenomena such as the efficacy of various instructional approaches, achievement differences between social groups and across countries and the many factors that contribute to school improvement in general (Cummins and Davison 2007). With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.
1. To provide opportunity for participants to build networks, discuss and share ideas, experiences and expertise on English language teaching.
2. To promote and disseminate current trends and research on English language teaching.
3. To provide a forum for educators, researchers, administrators and those working in various fields to discuss ways of addressing the challenges in teaching English in Asia.
We welcome and invite presentations on any aspect of the theme including, but not limited to, the following ELT fields:
• Teaching Listening • Language and Education
• Teaching Reading • Developmental learning Strategies
• Teaching Writing • Curriculum Development
• Teaching Speaking • Assessment and Evaluation
• Technology for teaching ESP
• Classroom research
• World Englishes/Intercultural language teaching
• Linguistics and Literature
Modes of Presentation
• Paper presentation (20 min) • Demonstration (30 min)
• Workshop (60 min) • Panel/Colloquium (60 min)
- Title (not more than ten words)
- Abstract (not more than 200 words)
submit to: https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?key=37207687.vPZpqanbUfeqiCDd
- Biography (not more than 60 words), we will ask you to submit your biography after your paper is accepted.
• All proposal shall be peer reviewed by the GEN TEFL Panel
• Authors will be informed if their abstracts have been selected for presentation via Email by the committee.
• We also encourage presenters to submit their full paper for the conference proceedings with ISBN.