WSA @ ECSA 2016 : Women in Software Architecture @ ECSA 2016 - 10th European Conference, on Software Architecture
Call For Papers
Women in Software Architecture @ 10th European Conference on Software Architecture - ECSA 2016
November/December, 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark
Women in Software Architecture:
--- IMPORTANT DATES ---
* Paper submission: September 07, 2016
* Notification: September 21, 2016
* Camera-ready: September 28, 2016
* All deadlines are 23:59 Anywhere on Earth
--- SCOPE ---
The European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA) is the premier European software architecture conference, providing researchers, practitioners, and educators with a platform to present and discuss the most recent, innovative and significant findings and experiences in the field of software architecture research and practice. The conference will feature a research track, an industrial track, an education and training track, keynotes, workshops, tutorials, tool and demonstrations, and panels.
--- TOPIC ---
About Women on Software Architecture:
The role of women in the Computing area has gained more and more importance with the emerging information age. In this scenario, the first special track on “Women in Software Architecture” collocated to ECSA 2016 will bring together students, young and senior researchers, as well as practitioners to present, share, and celebrate their technical accomplishments and experiences making research and/or working in the Software Architecture field. There will be a mix of technical presentations and a panel to discuss about current and future issues in the field by leading experts from industry and academia. It is a pleasure to invite you to this first special track of “Women in Software Architecture”.
--- CALL FOR PAPERS ---
Both women and men are invited to collaborate and attend to this track. It will be welcome students, industry professionals, academics, and other leaders in computing to promote networking and technical discussion to motivate the participation and visibility of women in the Software Architecture field.
We are looking for your contributions in two categories:
* Summaries, challenges, and studies regarding the role of women in Software Architecture (up to 4 pages)
* Technical papers about Software Architecture that have been conducted or supervised by women (up to 8 pages)
All contributions will undergo a peer-review process. Accepted papers will be included in the ECSA Proceedings.
--- SUBMISSIONS ---
Submissions of papers for Women in Software Architecture must:
* Follow the ACM SIGS proceedings format.
* Be submitted through email to Elena (Elena.Navarro@uclm.es) and Elisa (email@example.com).
* Have a maximum length of 4 pages (Role of women in Software Architecture) or 8 pages (Technical papers)
* State clearly the category: Role of women in Software Architecture or Technical paper.
--- ORGANIZATION ---
* Elena Navarro, University of Castilla-La Mancha
* Elisa Yumi Nakagawa, University of São Paulo