ACI 2016 : Ambient Computational Intelligence - Special Session in IEEE SSCI 2016
Call For Papers
Special Session on:
Ambient Computational Intelligence
IEEE SYMPOSIUM ON COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HUMAN-LIKE INTELLIGENCES
Call for papers: Ambient Intelligence has been adopted as a term referring to environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people and it is a candidate to become the next wave of computing. Indeed, this novel computing approach is aimed to extend ubiquitous vision by incorporating intrinsic intelligence in pervasive systems. This idea enables the study, design and development of embodiments for smart environments that not only react to human events through sensing, interpretation and service provision, but also learn and adapt their operation and services to the users over time. These embodiments employ contextual information when available, and offer unobtrusive and intuitive interfaces to their users.
The aim of this special session is to encompass valuable research in integration of Computational Intelligence and Ambient Intelligence. This special session is aimed at sharing latest progress, current challenges and potential applications of fuzzy logic, evolutionary computation and neural and learning systems in the scenario of ambient computing environment.
Some topics of interest are:
* Assisted Ambient Intelligence
* Ambient Intelligence for Healthcare
* Ambient Intelligence Services
* Ambient Intelligence Applications
* Ambient Assisted Living
* Assistive Robotics
* Autonomous Robotic Systems
* Human Behavioural Analysis
* Elderly care Robots
* Evolutionary Computation in Ambient Intelligence
* Fuzzy Logic in Ambient Intelligence
* Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Ubiquitous Computing,
* Intelligent Living Environments
* Intelligent Environments
* Multi-Agent System for Ambient Intelligence
* Neural Networks in Ambient Intelligence
* RFID and Wireless Sensor Network Applications
* Self-Organization in Ubiquitous Environments
* Sensing and Reasoning Technology
* Sensing Technologies and Measurements
* Signal Fusion in Ubiquitous Environments
* Situational/Context Awareness
* Smart Evolving Sensors
* Smart Homes
* Social Sensor Networks
* Soft Computing for Embedded Appliances
* Well-being and Ambient Intelligence
This special session will be supported by all members of IEEE CIS Task Force on Ambient Intelligence. It is anticipated that members of this TF will contribute to this activity to promote the research of Computational Intelligence in the area of Ambient Intelligence. Details of this special session will be distributed publically through the task force web site.
This Special Session will be part of the 2016 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI 2016) to be held between 6-9 December 2016 in Athens, Greece.
July 18, 2016: Deadline for submission of full-length papers.
September 12, 2016: Acceptance/Rejection Notification.
October 10, 2016: Final papers submission deadline.