IC4T 2K 2016 : IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING, COMMUNICATION AND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Call For Papers
About the Conference
The aim of the conference is to provide an interactive platform for the academicians, R & D organizations, industries, innovators, entrepreneurs, government agencies and policy-makers etc., from both - India and abroad, to exchange ideas on recent research and advances in the domain of computing, communications and control with its prospective application in various interdisciplinary fields of engineering. This three day conference is being organized in technical association with IEEE, U.P. Section. It will include invited keynote talks and oral paper presentations from both - academia and industry, to ignite and initiate our young minds in the field of meaningful research, and thereby enrich their existing knowledge.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial Group of Professional Colleges (SRMGPC), Lucknow is one of the leading technical & management institutes of Uttar Pradesh, established about fifteen years back by two IIT Kanpur gold medalists - Er. Pankaj Agarwal (winner of coveted Edupreneurs Award 2013) and
Er. Pooja Agarwal (winner of HT Woman Achiever Readers’ Choice Award 2015). This ISO 9001:2000 certified and NBA accredited college is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow (erstwhile, UPTU). It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in all major branches of engineering as well as management. The college, reputed for high meritocracy, competency and competitiveness of its students is a recipient of prestigious Academic Excellence Award of AKTU, Lucknow, and has a unique distinction of consistently getting overwhelmingly large number of its students on the University’s merit rolls. The college has bagged maximum Gold/Silver/Bronze medals in the recent results (2014-15) among 630 engineering and management colleges affiliated to the university.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University (SRMU) - a sister concern of SRMGPC, located on the Lucknow-Deva Road, offers a wide range of UG, PG and research courses in engineering, management, bio/natural sciences, humanities, legal and media studies etc. It was ranked ‘6th among emerging private universities’, based on OMS Times Engineering Survey 2015, and has now been adjudged as - ‘Best Innovative University’ at 9th ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit 2K16.
Call for Papers
The research interests broadly include recent developments in the domain of computing, communication and control technology with their applications in low power system design, 4G, 5G and beyond in wireless technology, signal processing (image, speech and data), biomedical, smart sensors, informatics and Internet of Things (IoT), etc. All accepted and registered papers in the conference will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN number. Prospective authors are invited to submit their valued and unpublished papers based on the conference theme but not limited to:
• Artificial Intelligence and Fuzzy Logic Design • Service-Oriented Architectures
• 4 G and Beyond: Wireless Technology • Signal Processing: Image, Speech and data
• Networking Embedded Systems • Mechatronics
• Biomedical Technology • Application-Specific Processors and Devices
• Smart Sensors • Business Application of Embedded Systems
• Embedded Software • Embedded Computing Education
• Embedded Hardware Support • Hardware and Software Co-design
• Mobile Computing • Wireless Sensor Networks
• Soft Computing • Web Intelligence and Computing
• Intelligent Control • Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
• Cloud, Cluster, Grid and P2P Computing • Artificial Neural Control
• MIMO Communications in Computer Networks • Communications Software
• Internet of Things (IoT) • Information Ecology and Knowledge Management
• Sensor Networks and Embedded System • Emerging E-Health IOT Applications
• Transportation Systems – Smart Homes and Cities • Biomedical Signal Processing and Imaging
Link for Paper Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ic4t2016
Full-Paper Submission Deadline 30 June 2016
Review Notification Deadline 12 August 2016
Final Submission and Author Registration Deadline 15 September 2016
• The authors of the accepted papers are requested to register for conference. For presentation of paper at least one author has to register. However, each co-author has to register separately if he/she attends the conference.
• Paper in absentia will be considered after acceptance and further registration fee submission. The conference proceedings and certificate will be sent to author’s address.
• The process for online payment and registration will be updated shortly.
Category Registration Fee
Up to 31 August 2016 After 31 August 2016
Industry Representatives 1500 INR 2000 INR
Academicians/Faculty/Research Scholars 1000 INR 1500 INR
B. Tech. /M. Tech. Students 750 INR 1000 INR
Listeners/Participants 1000 INR 1000 INR
Foreign Authors 100 USD 150 USD
• Extra page (beyond four pages) is chargeable @ INR 500 per page.
• For spot registration 200 INR will be charged extra.
• 20% discount on Group Attendees Registration by Colleges.
• 20% discount on Registration Fee will be provided to all IEEE Student and Professional Members.
Contact & Queries
All correspondence must be addressed to: