NICOID 2016 : 23rd National and 9th International Conference on Insurance and Development (NICOID): “Market Functions and Mechanisms in Insurance”
Call For Papers
23rd National and 9th International Conference on Insurance and Development (NICOID):
“Market Functions and Mechanisms in Insurance”
December 3, 2016
Milad Tower Int’l Conference Center, Tehran, Iran
The insurance market is hugely contingent on internal and external variables to reasonably perform acceptable. Issues such as business environment, regulatory interventions, market structure, competition and public trust in general and diversification of products, loss adjustment methods, disclosure of information, and fraud in particular are the main topics that will be thoroughly investigated in the 23rd National and 9th International Conference of Insurance and Development.
On the occasion of Insurance Day in Iran, as always, Insurance Research Center (Affiliated to Central Insurance of I.R. Iran) plans to conduct this one-day conference with the main theme of exploring ‘Market Functions and Mechanisms in Insurance’.
Supervisors, managers, students, professionals and the interested from across the industry and the academia from around the world come together to collectively deal with many shared issues in the current ever-changing financial market in this annual international conference.
Since its advent, NICOID has proved to go beyond a gathering and simple talks and in many occasions have made policymakers review an issue and this has even led to new policies and regulations.
IRC intends to invite all researchers, scholars, professors, professionals, and any interested persons to the conference at Tehran, Iran.
The topics include but not limited to:
1. Business Environment of the Insurance Industry;
2. Analysis of Insurance and Reinsurance Market Structures (Market Power and etc.);
3. Fair Price in the Insurance Market;
4. Innovation and Diversification of Insurance Products in the Insurance Market;
5. Loss Adjustment Methods, Public Trust on Insurance Industry and Client Satisfaction;
6. Disclosure of Mutual Rights and Commitments of the Insurer and the Policyholder;
7. Sensitivity of Insurance Market to Macro-Economic Shocks;
8. Reciprocal Interaction between Insurance Market and other Financial Markets;
9. Foreign Insurer Entry to the Iranian Insurance Market;
10. Competitiveness of Domestic Insurance Companies with the Foreign Insurance Companies;
11. Institutionalization in Insurance Market;
12. Insurance Market Failure and the Necessity and Limit of Supervisory Authority Intervention;
13. Fraud and Violation in the Insurance Market.
Conference Day: December 3, 2016
Abstract Submission: August 8, 2016
Abstract Acceptance Notification: August 22, 2016
Full Paper Submission: October 21, 2016
Full Paper Acceptance Notification: October 30, 2016
Venue: Milad Tower Int’l Conference Center, Tehran, Iran
Please, prepare your paper, abstract, and presentation slides based on the guidelines provided in the official conference website (http://seminar.irc.ac.ir/en) and finally send your documents to the following email address:
- Bimeh Markazi (Insurance Regulatory and Supervisory Authority)
- Insurance Research Center (Affiliated to Central Insurance of I.R. Iran)
- Iran Insurers Syndicate
Insurance Research Center (IRC) will provide limited number of financial supports, economy class travel, and accommodation for international paper presenters upon request.
IRC, Public Relations and International Affairs Office,
43, West Sarv St., SaadatAbad
Zip Code: 19395-4499