ICSoLCA 2016 : 2nd ILCAN Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment
Call For Papers
We would like to invite you to participate in 2nd ILCAN Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment (ICSoLCA 2016), co-organized by the Indonesian Life Cycle Assessment Network (ILCAN) with Department of Industrial Engineering Universitas Pelita Harapan (UPH), Indonesian Institute of Life Sciences (LIPI), and the Ministry of Environment and Forestry. Our theme this year is “Life Cycle Perspectives towards Sustainable Development”.
The Conference will be held at UPH Campus in Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang, Banten, at the outskirt of the Indonesian Capital, Jakarta on 2-3 November 2016.
Topics include, but not restricted to:
1. Life Cycle Assessment, Life cycle Inventory, Life Cycle Impact assessment, Data and database
2. Life cycle sustainability assessment, social life cycle assessment, sustainability indicators, life cycle costing
3. Environmental footprint, carbon footprint, water footprint, land footprint, chemical footprint
4. Life cycle engineering, reuse strategies, reverse logistics, remanufacturing
5. Life cycle perspective in environmental management system
6. Substance and material flow analysis
7. Industrial Ecology
8. Energy and resource efficiency
9. Sustainability education
10. Circular economy
1. Abstract submission now until 30 April 2016
2. Notification of abstract acceptance: 7 May 2016
3. Full paper submission: 8 May - 8 July 2016
4. Reviewing process: 8 July - 15 August 2016
5. Notification of full paper acceptance: 9 September 2016
6. Conference day: 2-3 November 2016
7. Last day of camera ready manuscript: 5 December 2016
Accepted papers will be published in a proceeding with an ISBN and selected paper will be published in a new e-journal “Indonesian Journal of Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainability”.
We hope that you could also help distribute this call for paper among your network.
More details and updated information can be found at http://www.ilcan.or.id/ics-lca-2016/
We look forward to your participation and contribution to this conference. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org