SITA 2016 : 11th International Conference on Intelligent Systems: Theories and Applications.
Call For Papers
SITA'16 is the 11th International Conference on Intelligent Systems: Theories and Applications. It is a major international scientific event organized with the objective of bringing together researchers and industry professionals sharing the Intelligent Systems passion. SITA‘16 aims at presenting the latest research works dealing with emerging Theories and Applications of Intelligent Systems. Emphasis will be particularly laid on the contribution of these new theories in solving the complex problems that many scientific and industrial communities encounter.
SITA'16 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE. Accepted papers will be published on IEEEXplore (IEEE Digital Library).
SITA‘16 will be held on October 19th and 20th 2016 at Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of Mohammedia (FSTM), Mohammedia, Morocco.
Topics and Scope of the Conference
Theory, Methods and Tools:
Bayesian and Probabilistic Methods
- Measures of Information and Uncertainty
- Evidence and Possibility Theories
- Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic
- Rough Sets
- Approximate Reasoning
- Multiple Criteria Decision Methods
- Aggregation Methods - Swarm Approaches
- Graphical Models
- Machine Learning
- Big data
- Evolutionary Computation
- Neural Networks
- Constraint Programming.
Intelligent Systems and Information Processing
- Image, Audio and Video Processing
- Networking and Telecommunication
- Databases and Information Systems
- Information Retrieval and Fusion
- Mutli-Agent Systems
- Games - Pattern Recognition
- Natural Langage Processing
- Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
- Web Mining
- Medicine and Bioinformatics
- Software Engineering
- Industrial Engineering.