IJISS 2016 : International Journal of Information Security Science (IJISS)
Call For Papers
Call for Papers:
International Journal of Information Security Science (IJISS)
IJISS seeks original manuscripts in English for the regular issue on the information security and cryptology. The goal of IJISS is to create a volume of recent works on advances in all theoretical aspects of information security and cryptology. Original research results, scientific reviews and short communication notes in various fields of security science and technology are considered for publication. The publication language of the journal is English. Original research results, applications, implementations, scientific reviews and short communication notes in information security science and technology are considered for publication.
Manuscripts with a suitable balance of practice and theory, pure theory or applications are accepted. A review article is expected to give in-depth information and satisfying evaluation of a topic supported with an extensive list of sources. Short communication notes are also accepted to share the first outcomes of researchers' on-going original research work.
IJISS is a quarterly published journal and operates an online submission and peer review system allowing authors to submit articles online and track their progress via its online website. IJISS has been indexed by well reputed international indexing agencies/databases such as EBSCO, DOAJ, Index Copernics, Google Index.
Topics of interest are recent advances in all aspects of information security and cryptology, including, but not limited to:
• Securing Networks, Computers, Services, Systems, Databases
• Digital Forensics, Procedures, Tools, Techniques, Surveillance Technology
• Information Security Science (ISS) and Engineering
• Cryptographic Hardware
• Coding Theory
• Applications of Boolean Functions,Finite Fields and Elliptic Curves to Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence Techniques for ISS and Engineering
• Smart Card, RFID, NFC, 3G, 4G, etc. Security
• Security Risk Analysis, Modelling, Evaluation and Management
• Secure Coding, Source Code Auditing and Review
• Critical Information and Infrastructure Security
• Security Standards, Protocols and Policies
• Mobile Communication and Application Security
• e-Governance and e-Government Security
• Cryptanalysis (Block Ciphers, Hash Functions, etc.)
• Post-Quantum Cryptography • Steganography and Steganalysis
• Operating System Security
• Cloud Computing and Virtual Machine Security
• Public Key Infrastructures
• Wireless, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
• Web and Web Application Security
• Penetration Tests, Tools and Techniques
• Social Engineering Attacks and Prevention
• Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
• Content Protection
• Malicious Software Threats and Protection
• Ethical Hacking
• Cyber Security, Warefare, Defense and Policies
• M2M Security
• Public Key Cryptography
• Symmetric Key Cryptography
Submitted articles must not have been published or currently submitted for journal publication elsewhere. Author/s is/are responsible for understanding and adhering to the journal submission guidelines. Please access them by clicking on http://ijiss.org/ijiss/index.php/ijiss/about/submissions#authorGuidelines and thoroughly read these before submitting your manuscript at http://www.ijiss.org.
For any query please email to Prof.Dr. Seref Sagiroglu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Sedat Akleylek (email@example.com).