ICACC 2016 : 6th IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing & Communications
Call For Papers
Electronic paper submission requires a full paper, up to eight (8) single column Elsevier format pages, including figures and references. The program committee will evaluate papers based on scientific merit, innovation, relevance, and presentation. Technical papers describing original, previously unpublished results are solicited in all areas of theory and practice of Computing, Communication and Information Technologies.
Theme for this year’s conference is "Ubiquitous computing & communication systems for a smarter world". Authors are invited to submit papers through Easychair Conference Management System (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icacc2016). Papers can be accepted for Oral & Poster presentation. Before paper submission, authors are strongly advised to carefully read the following instructions.
ICACC 2016 Proceedings will be published by Elsevier Procedia Computer Science and the publication will be made available on sciencedirect.com in perpetuity with a free access to the worldwide audience. Elsevier Procedia Series is Scopus and CPCI indexed and publishes high-quality papers from leading conferences.
Selected papers from ICACC 2016 conference will be published in . Pertanika Journal of Science & Technology a Scopus Index journal.
Preparation Instructions to Authors This conference uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process to make it fairer. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity.
To assist with this, the key items that need to be observed are as follows:
• Remove names and affiliations under the title within the manuscript. It can added during the submission of camera ready paper.
• Remove references to funding sources
• Do not include acknowledgments
• Name your files with care and ensure document properties are also anonymised.
• Use the third person to refer to work the Authors have previously undertaken, e.g. replace any phrases like "as we have shown before" with "… has been shown before [ref]”
Paper Formatting All submissions should contain a maximum of 8 pages of single column Elsevier format pages. We strongly suggest that you use the template given below. If you are using different software package to typeset your paper, then you must adhere to the formatting settings given in the template given below. After preparation of the paper, submit in pdf form. Any non-pdf form of the paper submission and not following the double blind format specified above will lead to the submitted paper being rejected.
Format: (Word Template LaTex Package Final pdf )
Figures and Tables:
Ensure that the figures and tables are legible. Please also ensure that you refer to your figures in the main text. The proceedings will be printed in gray-scale, and many reviewers print the papers in gray-scale. Therefore, if you must use colors for your figures, ensure that the different colors are highly distinguishable in gray-scale. If a figure is not easily understandable in gray-scale, then assume it will not be understood by the reviewers. In many cases, it is better to just prepare your documents without color.
Please list all the cited work in the references section. Declare all the authors of the paper at time of submission. Addition/removal of authors once the paper is accepted will have to be approved by the program chair. The paper selection process is carefully run in a way that maximizes fairness by seeking to eliminate all conflicts of interest. Late changes to author lists can invalidate that process.
By submitting a manuscript to ICACC 2016, the authors guarantee that the manuscript has not been previously published or accepted for publication in a substantially similar form in any conference or journal. The authors also guarantee that no paper that contains significant overlap with the contributions of the submitted paper is under review at another conference or journal, or a workshop with an archived proceeding, or will be submitted to one of them before the ICACC-2016 author notification deadline. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection and forwarding the details of the author(s) to appropriate body
For queries regarding paper submission contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Unpublished Research Articles are Invited in the following Tracks / Sub Tracks and related areas
• Coding Techniques
• Multi Carrier Modulation
• MIMO & UWB Systems
• Channel Estimation and detection
2) Electromagnetics Engineering
• EMI & EMC Techniques
• Antenna Systems
• RF Circuit Design
• Spectrum Management
• Cognitive Radio Design
• Millimeter Wave Technology
• Satellite Technology
3) VLSI end embedded systems
• Reconfigurable systems
• Analog/Digital/Mixed-signal Circuits
• VLSI for DSP, Biomedical Applications
• Real time Operating Systems
• Embedded system designs
• ASIC & SOC
• CAD for VLSI
• Soft Computing Techniques
• Bio-computation and Bioinformatics
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Genetic Fuzzy Systems
• Simulation and Modelling
• Image processing and pattern recognition
• Big data and data mining
• Natural language processing
• Computer vision and graphics
5) Systems and Security
• Operating systems and Compilers
• Computer architecture
• Adhoc and sensor networks
• Cloud, Cluster, Grid Computing
• Distributed computing
• Information security
• Autonomic and Trusted Computing
• Digital Rights Management
6) Theme track
• Ubiquitous computing
• Communication systems for a smarter world
• Challenges of building 'smart cities
• Sensor Applications for a Smarter World
• Analytics for Managing Water, Electricity
• Approaches beyond 'Smart Cities'
• Remote Sensing and Smart City
• Smarter security design
• Smart City Technologies