HPDC 2016 : Call For Posters: ACM HPDC 2016
Call For Papers
**** CALL FOR POSTERS ****
The 25th International ACM Symposium on
High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing
Kyoto, Japan - May 31 through June 4, 2016
HPDC'16 will feature a poster session that will provide the right environment for lively and informal discussions on various high performance parallel and distributed computing topics. Posters can remain on display during the two days of the HPDC main conference (Thursday to Friday).
We invite all potential authors to submit their contribution to this poster session in the form of a two-page PDF abstract (we recommend using the ACM Proceedings style, and fonts not smaller than 10 point). Posters may be accompanied by practical demonstrations.
Participating posters will be selected based on the following criteria:
* Submissions must describe new, interesting ideas on any HPDC topics of interest
* Submissions can present work in progress, but we strongly encourage the authors to include preliminary experimental results, if available
* Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference
Please provide the following information in your PDF file:
* Poster title
* Author names, affiliations, and email addresses
* Note which authors, if any, are students
* Indicate if you plan to set up a demo with your poster (the authors and organizers need to agree that the requirements for the demo to function can be met at the site of the poster exhibition)
Abstracts must be submitted through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hpdc16).
No reviews will be provided. Posters will be published online on the conference website. Each poster must be no bigger than 85 cm (W) by H120 cm (H).
Abstracts due: April 22, 2016
Author notifications: April 29, 2016
For any questions about the submission, selection, and presentation of the accepted posters, please contact the Posters Chair - Kento Aida, National Institute of Informatics, Japan (email: aida AT nii DOT ac DOT jp).