BSLab 2016 : Governing Business Systems - 4th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
Call For Papers
Governing Business Systems - Business Systems Laboratory - 4th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
24th to 26th August 2016
Mykolas Romeris University- Vilnius, Lithuania
Submit your work today - submissions close Friday, April 15!
We welcome your extended abstract proposals.
Become a part of the premier Business Systems forum for presenting your research at the 4th Business Systems Laboraotry International Symposium.
Submitting is easy, please follow instructions at the following link:
We hope to see you in Vilnius!
The 4th Business Systems Laboratory International Symposium focuses on the epistemological, theoretical, methodological, technical and practical contributions that can represent advancements in the theory and practice for governing business systems. The aim of the Symposium is to address the present and future challenges in the global economic and social scenarios. The criticalities and the opportunities of our times are faced according to the cutting edge research and practice in social science. This multidisciplinary perspective includes: management, economics, engineering and sociology.
While focusing on the Systemic perspective, the Symposium includes all the scientific approaches in order to foster constructive debates and confrontations to create new perspective of research and practice in the business systems field.
The KEY INQUIRY TOPICS are, but are not limited to:
- Social and Organisational Systemic Theories - chairs: Raul Espejo and Sergio Barile
- Systems thinking applications for Markets and Firms - chairs: Maurice Yolles and Mike C. Jackson
- Communication Systems - chair: Klaus Krippendorff
- System Dynamics- chair: Stefano Armenia
- Marketing - chairs: Gandolfo Dominici and Gianpaolo Basile
- Sustainability, Business ethic and CSR - chair: Mauro Sciarelli
- Information and Communication Technology & Knowledge Management chairs: Leonard Walletzký and Francesco Caputo
- Financial Systems- chair: Enzo Scannella
- Human Resources Management Systems- chairs: Aelita Skarzauskiene and Birute Mikulskiene
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: Klaus Krippendorff, Raul Espejo, Maurice Yolles. Mike C. Jackson, Sergio Barile, Gandolfo Dominici.
All accepted extended abstracts will be published online before the conference on a special open access edition of the Book series - Business Systems and later in paperback for purchase in all Amazon online stores.
The B.S.Lab International Symposia are thought and developed to create post conference publishing opportunities.
After the conference selected authors will be asked to submit full papers for publication on the BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS (SPRINGER Proceedings in Business and Economics) or to chosen international JOURNALS for special issues:
- Systems Research and Behavioral Science
- J. of Organizational Transformation and Social Change
- Int. J. of Markets and Business Systems,
- Int. J. of Electronic Marketing and Retailing,
- Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship.
Or single publishing opportunities:
- Int. J. of Applied Systemic Studies,
- Int. J. of Digital Accounting Research,
- J. of Entrepreneurship,
- Int. J. of Knowledge Management Studies,
- Management and Economics,
- Int. J. of Financial innovation in Banking
Web address: http://bslab-symposium.net/