PSSV 2016 : 7th Workshop Program Semantics, Specification and Verification
Call For Papers
The workshop will be held in affiliation with International Сonf. " Computer Science in Russia" ( СSR 2016, http://logic.pdmi.ras.ru/csr2016/ ) in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Extended abstract submission: April 15, 2016
Notification: May 11, 2016
Registration via registration page of CSR-2016 (
http://logic.pdmi.ras.ru/csr2016/registration, coming soon).
Official language: English
Scope and Topics
Research and work in progress papers are welcome.
List of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
* formalisms for program semantics;
* formal models and semantics of programs and systems;
* semantics of programming and specification languages;
* formal description techniques;
* logics for formal specification and verification;
* deductive program verification;
* automatic theorem proving;
* model checking of programs and systems;
* static analysis of programs;
* formal approach to testing and validation;
* program analysis and verification tools.
TBD (coming soon)
* Natasha Alechina (University of Nottingham, UK),
* Sergey Baranov (St.Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation, Russia),
* Alexander Bolotov (University of Westminster, UK),
* Nina Evtushenko (Tomsk State University, Russia),
* Vladimir Itsykson (St. Petersburg State Polytech. University, Russia),
* Victor Kuliamin (Institute for System Programming, Moscow, Russia),
* Alexei Lisitsa (University of Liverpool, UK),
* Irina Lomazova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia),
* Nikolay Shilov (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia),
* Vladimir Zakharov (Moscow State University, Russia).
* Valery Nepomniaschy (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia, email@example.com)
* Valery Sokolov (Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Nikolay Shilov (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia, email@example.com)
Submission and Publication
Program Committee invites submissions in the form of extended abstracts (up to 8 pages, Lecture Notes in Computer Science style) in English. Additional details may be included in an appendix up to 4 pages for Program Committee. Submissions should be via EasyChair conference system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pssv2016).
All accepted papers will be published in the preliminary proceedings before the workshop. Selected papers will be published after the workshop in one of Russian peer-review journals. At least one author of every accepted paper should present a talk in the workshop.
Contacts and Updates:
For further details and updates please refer the main Workshop page at http://pssv-conf.ru. In case of program question please contact Program chairs, for organization issues – the Organization Chair.