ICMAT 2016 : Ei &Scopus--2016 International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation Technology (ICMAT 2016)
Call For Papers
2016 International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation Technology (ICMAT 2016)-- Ei compendex & Scopus—Call for paper
Sept. 8-10, 2016 ｜Auckland, New Zealand ｜Website: http://www.icmat.net/
ICMAT 2016 will take place at University of Auckland during Sept. 8-10, 2016. Professors, Researchers, engineers, scholars, students in the area of Mechatronics and Automation Technology were sincerely welcome to join ICMAT 2016. Prospective authors are welcome to submit the full paper for peer- review. Contributions must be written in English and report on original, unpublished work not submitted for publication elsewhere. Submissions not adhering to the above specified constraints may be rejected without review.
●Publication and Indexing
All the registered and presented papers will be published in volume of MATEC web of Conferences (ISSN:2261-236X), which will be indexed by SCOPUS, Ei Compendex and other academic databases.
Prof. Zhan Chen, AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand
Dr. Raj Das, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Prof. Josua Meyer, University of Pretoria, South Africa
Sept. 8, 2016: Registration + Opening Speech + KN Speeches+ Technical Sessions
Sept.9, 2016: Plenary Speeches+ Invited Speech+ Technical Sessions+ Closing Ceremony
Sept. 10, 2016: One day tour in Auckland
1, Papers can be submitted as PDF via EasyChair:
2, You can also choose to submit your paper directly to email@example.com.
3, For author: Full paper should be submitted for review.
For presenter: abstract should be submitted for review.
- Intelligent mechatronics, robotics, biomimetics, automation and control systems
- opto-electronic elements and Materials, laser technology and laser processing
- Elements, structures, mechanisms, and applications of micro and nano systems
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and teleoperated semi-autonomous systems
- Sensor design, multi-sensor data fusion algorithms and wireless sensor networks
- Biomedical and rehabilitation engineering, prosthetics and artificial organs
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process and automation
For more details, please visit: http://www.icmat.net/cfp.html
Ms. Duff Lau
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com