ESWeek 2009 : Embedded Systems Week
Call For Papers
Embedded Systems Week (ESWeek), a federated conference including CASES,
CODES+ISSS, and EMSOFT, is a forum for research in all aspects of
embedded computing. ESWeek will be held in Grenoble, October 11 to 16,
2009 and together with the three major conferences it includes also
guest conferences, workshops and tutorials.
Embedded computing systems are built from software and hardware
components to meet a variety of real-world constraints, such as
real-time behavior, power/energy consumption, and reliability.
Topics relevant to ESWeek include but are not limited to:
• Novel architectures for embedded systems and their components.
• Performance/power/reliability analysis for embedded systems and their
• Methodologies and tools for the design of embedded computing systems.
• Networked and distributed embedded systems.
• Embedded software models of computation, languages, analysis,
optimization, and compilation.
• Compilers and architectures for embedded systems.
• Cyber-physical systems.
ESWeek uses a single paper submission system for submissions to all
three conferences; it can be found at http://www.esweek.org. However,
authors are responsible for choosing the appropriate conference to which
their paper will be submitted; conference selection is made as part of
the paper submission process. The three conferences (CASES, CODES+ISSS,
EMSOFT) have independent
technical committees and technical programs, as well as separate
review processes. ESWeek will not move a paper from one conference to
another without the author’s request in order to ensure that the paper
is reviewed by the community to which the authors believe it is best suited.