PRAISE 2016 : The first International Workshop on Runtime Analysis of Process-Aware Information Systems
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS PRAISE’16
Co-located with BPM 2016 conference., the workshop will offer an excellent venue to bring together researchers from both business process management and compliance management research communities. The PRAISE’2016 workshop will be held on 19th September, 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Topics of Interest
The workshop aims to attract the original submissions on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Approaches to runtime analysis and verification of functional and non-functional properties of systems;
- Verification techniques for compliance checking of business process at runtime;
- Mathematical foundations, languages and specifications for supporting runtime consistency checking of PAISs;
- Methods and techniques for checking and monitoring business process consistency properties and constraints at runtime;
- Inconsistency analysis and assisting the PAIS stakeholders in resolving the corresponding problems;
- Enabling techniques for facilitating system adaptation and/or evolution to resolve or compensate runtime inconsistencies;
- Novel architectural designs for dealing with the complexity of PAISs and their surrounding runtime environments
and the sheer amount of runtime data to support large scale consistency checking / monitoring;
- Quantitative analysis techniques/methods for prediction and optimization of temporal performance at runtime;
- Reports on applications, experiments, or case studies in quasi-real or real settings for ensuring consistencies of PAISs at runtime;
- Analytics and visualization techniques for run-time monitoring of PAISs;
Authors are encouraged to submit original, previously unpublished papers prepared at the highest level of quality for inclusion in the workshop proceedings following the submission guidelines:
- All submission must be written in standard English, and must comply with the paper formatting requirements for Springer LNBIP series; style sheets for Word and LaTeX are available on the Springer site under http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
- The following types of submissions are accepted:
- Full Papers: with a maximum page limit of 12 pages, including figures, references, and appendices.
- Short Papers: must be 6 pages long, including figures, references, and appendices.
- Failure to comply with the formatting and paper length instructions for submitted paper will lead to the outright rejection of the paper without review.
- All submissions must be made in PDF format using the workshop’s electronic submission system, which is available at: PRAISE2016 EasyChair Submission Site
- Parallel submissions of the paper to other conference/workshop is not permitted.
- All submission will be reviewed, for their originality, rigor, technical quality and contribution, relevance to workshop (and BPM conference), significance and exposition, by at least three members of the program committee.
- Accepted papers will be published by Springer as a post-workshop proceedings volume in the series Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP). The proceedings will be made available to all authors of accepted papers approximately four months after the workshop, while preliminary proceedings will be provided during the workshop.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register and present in the workshop. Failure to commit to presentation at the workshop will lead to the exclusion of the paper from the proceedings.
- Registration to the workshop is subject to the procedure and policies of the main BPM 2016 conference.
For any further information please contact us: email@example.com