WCSA 2016 : Wireless Congress Systems and Applications
Call For Papers
Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications
November 9-10, 2016 ICM – International Congress Center Munich (Germany)
Call for Papers & Workshops
Without wireless technology our world won’t get smart. Neither smart home, smart lighting, smart energy nor IoT and Industry 4.0 will become real without innovations and new developments in wireless technology. To broaden the area of wireless applications, requiring different features and characteristics, new wireless technologies have to be developed in the near future – with differing focuses on long range, high data rate, low latency, ultra-low energy, security and safety. Developers, design and system engineers need information and know how to stay up to date in the rapid progressing and changing wireless world.
The magazine Elektronik, Messe München – organizers of the electronica trade fair – and the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI) are therefore staging the 13th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on November 9-10, 2016 in Munich, International Congress Center, in parallel and next to electronica trade fair.
The Wireless Congress is the forum of excellence for exchange of knowledge and experience among wireless professionals in research, development and application. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
- wireless automation & M2M
- wireless sensor networks
- 4G, 5G trends and developments
- automotive wireless
- wireless power/wireless charging
- low-power wireless systems
- energy harvesting for wireless systems
- cognitive radio: trends and technology
- software defined radio
- wireless internet of things
- health and medical wireless applications
- wireless for industrial use
- tactile internet
- integration of wireless into legacy industrial systems
- wireless systems – qualification & certification
- interoperability & coexistence of wireless sensor networks and systems
- security threats & countermeasures in wireless developments and deployments
- localization & location based services
- EMC & interoperability problems
- wireless technology for real time applications
- RF semiconductors & components technologies
- RF design technologies for wireless frontends and transceivers
- gateways and middleware for wireless networks
- integration of wireless into backend systems
- seamless management of wireless networks
- other topics out of the wide spectrum of “wireless technologies”
In parallel, we plan to offer specific technology tracks and workshops for in-depth information into the leading wireless standards and technologies.
The program committee of the Wireless Congress invites you to submit proposals for speaking opportunities, presentations (approx. 30 min) and workshops or tutorials (approx. 1.5 or 3 hrs.). In addition, we warmly invite academia to give an insight into their future-driven research and development.
Papers are to be presented in English. Contributions shall look at fundamentals, trends, technologies, applications, standardization, certification and estimations of the market. Workshops will deal with basic themes and last 1.5 or 3 hrs. All contributions shall be purely technical and practically oriented. Marketing-oriented papers will not be considered. All submissions will be reviewed and judged by the program committee.
The papers will be published in the “Proceedings of the Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications 2016”, ISBN 978-3-645-50161-3. Each paper will be scientifically referenced with page numbers.
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
- Deadline for abstracts: June 17, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: end of July, 2016
- Deadline for final paper: October 7, 2016
Please submit your proposal online to: www.wireless-congress.com
We look forward to seeing you!