CEPD 2016 : Special Session on Collaborative Environments and Technologies for the Elderly and People with Disabilities
Call For Papers
This track solicits works related to the design, development, analysis and evaluation of technologies and systems that will support senior citizens and people with various types of disabilities. It also includes human behavior analysis solutions that clearly advance the field and chart the future of behavior-sensing for the elderly and people with disabilities along with their own issues and challenges. This track is multidisciplinary in nature and welcomes contributions from all fields and expertise. The diversity of human behavior, the richness of multi-modal data that arise from its analysis, and the multitude of applications that demand rapid progress in these areas should make this track of interest to a wide range of participants and contributors from academia, industry, civic organizations and government agencies.
======== Topics ========
You are invited to submit original and unpublished research works on topics related to Collaborative Environments and Technologies for the Elderly and People with Disabilities. The topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Activity and action recognition
- User centric computing and concepts
- Affective computing for the elderly and people with disabilities
- Context Awareness and Analysis
- Behavior and Participatory Sensing and Analysis
- Social Networks for the Elderly and People with Disability
- Intelligent Personal Assistants
- Robots for Assisted Living and Support
- Cognitive and Physical Health Monitoring and Analysis
- Data Analytics and Reality Mining
- Emergency and Management Systems
- Collaborative spaces for people with disabilities
- Crowdsourcing for older adults and people with special abilities
- People with Disabilities and Computer Technology
- Assistive Systems and technologies for Mobility Impairments, Blindness, Low Vision, Hearing or Speech Impairments, and Specific Learning Disabilities
- Interfaces and multi-modality for the elderly and people with disability
- Interactive Intelligent Systems and Platforms
- Technologies for communication, connectedness with people and social activities
- Learning environments for older adults and people with special abilities
- Solutions to promote physical and cognitive activities
- Personalization of Technologies and Devices
- Systems for accessibility and mobility
- Evaluation and Benchmarking Studies
======== Submission ========
Submitted papers must not have been published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere. Submissions could be for full papers, short papers or posters (please specify). For Regular papers, please submit a PDF copy of your full manuscript, not to exceed 8 double-column formatted pages per template, and include up to 6 keywords and an abstract of no more than 400 words. Short papers up to 4 pages.
Submit a PDF copy of your full manuscript to the track's EasyChair paper submission site at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cepd2016.
======== Proceedings ========
Accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings. Instructions for final manuscript format and requirements will be posted on the CTS 2016 Conference web site. The proceedings is projected to be included in the IEEE Digital Library and indexed in all major indexing services accordingly.