ISSEA 2016 : Special Session on Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Advances
Call For Papers
The Special Session on Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Advances (ISSEA) will be held at the 22nd International Conference on Information and Software Technologies (ICIST) scheduled on the 13-15 October, 2016 in Druskininkai, Lithuania.
In the modern world each day brings more facts and information, and the need for efficient systems is required to assist in the modeling, positioning, solving and operation of such systems. Science concerns intelligent systems that use software engineering advances, making them easily applicable in today’s world. This combination is crucial for efficient computer technology that now is present in every aspect of our lives, from simple machines and electronics to sophisticated computer systems applied in decision support, vision systems, workflow management and various software architectures. Therefore continuous development, research and professional discussion dedicated to this methods and techniques is crucial for further improvement.
The Special Session on Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Advances (ISSEA) aims to cover topics dedicated to the latest achievements in computational intelligence and all IT related aspects of system engineering. The session aims at bringing together computer scientists, system engineers and IT researchers who are interested in the development of intelligent and efficient computer systems. We invite all prospective authors to submit a broad range of contributions related to the session topics.
List of topics for the special session consists of all aspects related to Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Advances, and include, but are not limited to:
• Computational Intelligence Methods
• Intelligent Modeling and Applied Mathematics in Various Aspects of Computational Intelligence
• Computational Intelligence in Graphics, Multimedia and Vision Systems
• Intelligent Software, Algorithms and Methods for Large Systems
• Heuristics and Efficiency Issues
• Workflow Management and Queueing Models for Intelligent Systems
• Code Quality and Separation of Concerns (SoC)
• Software Architectures for Complex and Distributed Systems
• Performance and Testing Issues for Metalevel and Aspect-Oriented Systems (AOSD)
• Reflective and Aspect-Oriented Middleware for Distributed and Cloud-Computing Systems
• Language Support for Aspect-Oriented and SoC Systems
Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system http://icist.if.ktu.lt/index.php/ICIST/login .
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. All papers will be peer-reviewed by the ICIST’2016 or ISSEA’2016, judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance to session topics.
Proceedings will be published in ICIST volume in Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer International Publishing, Switzerland. Best papers in extended versions will be invited for publication in international journals.
Marcin Woźniak, Silesian University of Technology, Poland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Emiliano Tramontana, University of Catania, Italy (email@example.com)
Web site: http://icist.if.ktu.lt/