Asiaccs SCC 2016 2016 : The 4th International Workshop on Security in Cloud Computing
Call For Papers
The 4th International Workshop on Security in Cloud Computing (SCC), held in conjunction with the 11th ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS)
May 30th, 2016, Xi'an, China.
SCC Workshop website: (http://conference.cs.cityu.edu.hk/asiaccsscc/)
Submission link: (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=scc2016)
Cloud computing has emerged as today's most exciting computing paradigm shift in information technology. With the efficient sharing of abundant computing resources in the cloud, users can economically enjoy the on-demand high quality cloud applications and services without committing large capital outlays locally. While the cloud benefits are compelling, its unique attributes also raise many security and privacy challenges in areas such as data security, recovery, privacy, access control, trusted computing, as well as legal issues in areas such as regulatory compliance, auditing, and many others. To implement secure and privacy-aware environments which can provide on-demand computing and high-quality service for cloud users is extremely urgent. This workshop is intended to bring together researchers, developers, and practitioners in security, privacy and mobile computing communities. We encourage submissions on all theoretical and practical aspects, as well as experimental studies of deployed systems. Topics of interests include (but are not limited to) the following subject categories:
- Secure cloud architecture
- Cloud Cryptography
- Cloud access control and key management
- Identification and privacy in cloud
- Integrity assurance for data outsourcing
- Integrity and verifiable computation
- Computation over encrypted data
- Software and data segregation security
- Secure management of virtualized resources
- Trusted computing technology
- Joint security and privacy aware protocol design
- Failure detection and prediction
- Secure data management within and across data centers
- Availability, recovery and auditing
- Secure computation outsourcing
- Secure mobile cloud
- Authors are invited to submit either Research Papers or Position Papers or both.
Position Papers that define new problems in cloud computing security or provide visions and clarifications of cloud computing security are solicited. Regular Research Papers that present novel research results on security and privacy in cloud computing are also welcome.
# Important Dates
Submissions Deadline: February 4, 2016 (Extended to Feb 11, 2016)
Notification: March 1, 2016
Final Submission Date: March 15, 2016
Workshop: May 30, 2016
Submissions must be written in English with at most 8 pages including the bibliography and appendices. Submissions must be in double-column ACM format with a font no smaller than 9 point. Please use the ACM SIG Proceedings Templates (download here). Only PDF files will be accepted. Accepted papers will be published by ACM Press as conference proceedings in USB thumb drives and in the ACM Digital Library.
Electronic submission site: (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=scc2016).
- Sheng Zhong, Nanjing University, China
- Anna Squicciarini, The Pennsylvania State University, US
- Kui Ren, State University of New York at Buffalo, US
- Elaine Shi, Cornell University, US
- Robert Deng, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Cong Wang, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong