KKIO 2016 : 18th KKIO Software Engineering Conference
Call For Papers
The 18th KKIO Software Engineering Conference
Wroclaw, Poland, September 15-17, 2016
The 18th KKIO Software Engineering Conference invites researchers, PhD students, and business representatives to submit papers concerning research, development, case-studies, and application of software systems in industry.
Additionally, the conference organizers are seeking Special Session/Workshop Proposals as well as Discussion Panel, Training/Business Workshop, and Tutorial Proposals on topics complementary to those of the main conference.
KKIO Software Engineering Conference is the prime conference series which since 1999 has been covering all topics of software engineering research and practice. It is organized under the auspices of the Polish Information Processing Society (PTI) and Software Engineering Section of Informatics Committee (Polish Academy of Sciences).
All accepted papers submitted for main track of the conference, workshops or special sessions will be published in one of the following books:
* Volume of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, 2016, edited by L. Madeyski, M. Śmiałek, B. Hnatkowska, and Z. Huzar. The books of this series are submitted by Springer to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
* The Wroclaw School of Banking Research Journal
* Scientific Papers of the Polish Information Processing Society Scientific Council
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their papers for possible inclusion in one of the following journals:
* a special issue of the International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (IF=0.362). (see:http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/ijseke)
* e-Informatica Software Engineering Journals (see: http://www.e-informatyka.pl/wiki/e-Informatica)
- Special Session/Workshop Proposals deadline: February 1, 2016,
- Discussion Panel, Training/Business Workshop, and Tutorial Proposals deadline: May 30, 2016
Submissions to Springer Volume:
- Abstract submission deadline: March 1, 2016
- Paper submission deadline: March 15, 2016
- Notification of acceptance deadline: May 9, 2016
- Camera-ready paper submission deadline: May 23, 2016
Submissions to PTI / WSB Volumes:
- Abstract submission deadline: April 11, 2016
- Paper submission deadline: April 25, 2016
- Notification of acceptance deadline: June 20, 2016
- Camera-ready paper submission deadline: June 30, 2016
Please submit your Special Session/Workshop Proposal to email@example.com, and proposal of Discussion Panels, Traning/Busuness Workshops, and Tutorial Proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org using the proposal submission form available at http://kkio.pti.org.pl/en/special-sessions.
The session’s webpage can be hosted together with the main conference and handled by the conference webmasters. Alternatively, the Special Session / Workshop Chair(s) can host the session / workshop webpage on a different server.