COMPOSABLE WEB 2009 : First International Workshop on Lightweight Integration on the Web
Call For Papers
Topics of Interest
The topics of particular interest for ComposableWeb'09 include (but are not limited to):
* Web/service mashups
* Web composition technologies for data, services and user interfaces
* Web composition models and languages
* Graphical support for Web composition/mashups
* Lightweight data integration
* Lightweight application integration
* Lightweight UI integration (integration at the presentation level)
* Lightweight (semantic) metadata or knowledge integration
* Design methodologies with/without user involvement
* New development models
* User interface aspects of Web composition
* Context-aware and personalized Web composition/mashups
* Usability and Accessibility of composite Web applications
* Evaluation/quality of composite Web applications
* Case studies and industrial experiences
Authors are invited to submit research and position papers. Submissions should not exceed 12 pages for research papers and 6 pages for position papers and must strictly adhere to the Springer Verlag LNCS formatting style (you can find MS Word and Latex templates on the Springer Web site).
Papers are submitted as PDF files via the ICWE’09 EasyChair conference management system under the Track "ComposableWeb Workshop". Submitted papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
Accepted papers will be published on the workshop Web site ahead of the workshop and as CEUR workshop proceedings after the workshop.
For a paper to be published, at least one of its authors must register for the main conference and participate in the workshop.
April 8, 2009: Paper submission
May 8, 2009: Author notification
June 1, 2009: Camera-ready submission