BELMAS BLOG 2016 : Call for Contributors - British Educational Leadership, Management and Administration Society Blog
Call For Papers
Would you like to be featured on the BELMAS website? BELMAS is developing a blog to help raise the profile of the Society, encourage networking, and to provide a place of discussion for those interested in educational leadership, management and administration.
We welcome submissions of up to 800 words (including references) on topics that are related to one of our nine Research Interest Groups (RIGS):
- Critical Educational Policy and Leadership Studies
- Governance and Governing
- Doctoral Research Interest Group
- Post 16 Education Leadership and Management
- Gender and Educational Leadership
- Structural Reform
- Leadership Preparation and Development
- Parental Engagement and School Leadership
- Race and Leadership
- What to write about
Articles can include the following:
- short reports or summaries of research
- experiences as a practitioner
- reports on BELMAS events and RIGs
- opinion pieces
- commentary on news and current affairs
- responses to other BELMAS blog articles
Since the BELMAS blog is for everyone to read, prospective articles should:
- include a catchy title
- have a conversational tone
- avoid jargon and dense language
- explain complex ideas where applicable
- provide links to sources where possible
How to submit
Prospective contributors should submit their articles to email@example.com. Please include the article title, which RIG it relates to, a short bio, links to your website or Twitter handle, and a photograph where applicable. Submissions are open to both BELMAS members and non-members. All articles are subject to editorial review.
If you do not have an article to submit but would like to contribute in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
There is no deadline and submissions will be accepted on a continuous basis.