TRIDENTCOM 2016 : 11th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
Conference Series : Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the DEvelopment of NeTworks and COMmunities
Call For Papers
11th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
The 11th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Hangzhou, China, 13-15 of June 2016, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academic and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber physical systems and computer communications.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2016 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials and demonstrations, involving:
(1)Big Data Science and Applications:
• Big Data and Cloud Computing
• Big Data Outsourcing
• Security and privacy in Big Data
• Big Data Testbeds and Applications in Industries.
(2) Cyber Physical Systems and Applications:
• Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids and Green Cities
• Connected Vehicles, Internet of Things, and Industrial Control Systems
• Security and privacy in IoT & CPS
• Next Generation Service Oriented Architectures & Web 2.0 Services
(3) Emerging Technology in networking and Communications
• Emerging Wired, Wireless and Optical Communication technology
• Virtualized Network and Data Center Network
• Software-Defined Network Testbeds
• Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
(4) Testbeds for Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking technology
• Testbed Development, Operations and Management
• Testbed Experiences in Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking Technology
• Experimental Facilities for Big data Testbeds
• Methodologies and Tools of Testbeds Performance Evaluation
Workshops proposal deadline 1 January 2016
Full Paper Submission deadline 1 February 2016
Notification and Registration opens 4 March 2016
Camera-ready deadline 15 April 2016
Start of Conference 13 June 2016
End of Conference 15 June 2016
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications:
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems