EMiT 2016 : EMiT 2016: Emerging Technology Conference
Call For Papers
We would like to invite abstract submissions for the upcoming Emerging Technology 'EMiT' conference to be held in collaboration with the Mont Blanc Project at the Barcelona Supercomputing Centre, Spain.
The EMiT conference series is an international 'Emerging Technology' event that is moving into its 3rd year. EMiT's aim is to bring together users and developers of new hardware & software in order to explore how emerging technologies can be used to help accelerate today's research and tomorrow’s applied computing.
We invite delegates to present on recent work which addresses one or more of the following themes:
1. Device-independent Compilers and High Level Languages
- Code portability
- Future proofing code (both research & industry)
- Programming effort Vs. performance
2. Low Power and Energy Efficient Computing
- Hardware, from processor core & interconnect to system and infrastructure
- Software & programming techniques
- Measuring, monitoring & management
3. Advances in Novel Hardware
- New architectures that advance existing designs
- Novel hardware designs
4. Numerical Algorithms
- Novel algorithmic design
- Novel use of emerging hardware
- Novel use of emerging software
- Emerging technology in academic applications
- Emerging technology in novel industrial applications
- Porting & optimisation techniques for new and novel platforms
Deadline for submission: 22nd January 2016
Abstracts will be peer reviewed and authors will be notified of acceptance to give a talk at the conference.
Registration fees will be 100 Euros, or 75 Euros for students. Registration will open shortly.
For more information please see our website: www.emit.tech
Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org