MUISC 2016 : Maltepe University International Student Congress
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
SCIR 2016 INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CONGRESS
“Intellectual Capital and Entrepreneurship”
Faculty of EAS, Maltepe University, Istanbul, TURKEY
April 14-15, 2016
Maltepe University is delighted to announce the opening of the call for papers for the “Intellectual Capital and Entrepreneurship” undergraduate student conference to be held at Maltepe University in Istanbul, on April 14-15, 2016.
We welcome submission for individual papers and panel proposals that should be addressing, but not limited to
Entrepreneurship and Interdisciplinary Thinking
Other Intellectual Capital Related Topics
Other Entrepreneurship Related Topics
Abstracts can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 February 2016 and contain a clear outline of theoretical framework, the theme or the work in discussion.
The text of the abstracts should be submitted in English ONLY, in a separate Word document in the following format: max. 300-400 words, 1.5 line spaced Arial (Plain) 11-point font (except for title which should be 14-point font), A4 size page formatting, with the page margins of 2.5 cm from the left, top and bottom and 2 cm from the right.
The panels should not exceed four people and four different abstracts and should be prepared by each member of that specific panel.
We encourage lecturers, instructors and professors to circulate this call widely across your undergraduate students. This will be a unique occasion to visit the legendary city of Istanbul, where you can enjoy the harmony of cultures, harmony of people & the rhythm of diversities. Istanbul is the only city in the world where you can enjoy your meal with the landscape of another continent. (http://english.istanbul.com/) There will be plenty of opportunities for socialization and organized trips.
Participating students will be joining fellow students from Turkey and across the world to debate the different issues in the context of intellectual capital and entrepreneurship in a conference organized by students for students, with the support of staff at Maltepe University’s Faculty of Economics and Administrative Science.
- Abstract should include title of paper, full name(s) of author(s), institutional affiliation, 250-word abstract which best describes the subject of your submission and e-mail address(es).
- Please click to download the abstract template.
- Paper should not have been presented, published or accepted to publish elsewhere.
- Papers should be written in English and sent in MS Word-(docx) format. PDF format cannot be accepted.
- Paper should not be more than 20 pages, including tables, charts, appendixes and references.
- Papers should be typed 1.5-spaced on one side of a standard A4 paper with Times New Roman pt 12, left margin 2,5 cm, bottom-top margin 3 cm and right margin 2,5cm.
- All presentations including power point should be last within maximum 20 minutes.
All abstracs will be published in Student Congress of "Intellectual Capital and Entrepreneurship" Abstract Booklet before the Congress is held.