SPECOM 2016 : 18th International Conference on Speech and Computer
Call For Papers
The International Conference on Speech and Computer – SPECOM is a regular event organized since 1996 and attracts researchers in the area of computer speech processing, multimodal interfaces and applied systems for telecommunication, robotics, intelligent and cyberphysical environments.
The conference is organized by Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Budapest, Hungary)and Scientific Association for Infocommunications (HTE, Hungary), in cooperation with Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU, Moscow, Russia), St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Science (SPIIRAS, St. Petersburg, Russia) and St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia).
The SPECOM conference is devoted to issues of human-machine interaction, particularly:
- Applications for human-computer interaction
- Audio-visual speech processing
- Automatic language identification
- Corpus linguistics and linguistic processing
- Forensic speech investigations and security systems
- Multichannel signal processing
- Multimedia processing
- Multimodal analysis and synthesis
- Signal processing and feature extraction
- Speaker identification and diarization
- Speaker verification systems Speech and language resources
- Speech analytics and audio mining
- Speech dereverberation
- Speech driving systems in robotics
- Speech enhancement
- Speech perception and speech disorders
- Speech recognition and understanding
- Speech translation automatic systems
- Spoken dialogue systems
- Spoken language processing
- Text-to-speech and Speech-to-text systems
- Virtual and augmented reality
The official language of the event is English. However, papers on processing of languages other than English are strongly encouraged.
SPECOM Proceedings will be published by Springer as a book in the Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) series listed in all major citation databases such as DBLP, SCOPUS, EI, INSPEC, COMPENDEX. SPECOM Proceedings are included in the list of forthcoming proceedings for August 2016.
All correspondence regarding the conference should be addressed to:
SPECOM 2016 Secretariat:
Scientific Association for Infocommunications, HTE, Hungary
Phone: +36 1 353 1027