EAI Endorsed Transactions on ICPA 2016 : EAI Endorsed Transactions on Intelligent Communication Protocols and Algorithms | Call for Papers
Call For Papers
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Intelligent Communication Protocols and Algorithms | Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
Intelligent communication protocols and algorithms make use of Artificial Intelligence methods and techniques (such as machine learning, decision making, knowledge representation, problem solution techniques, and so on), to communicate the computation devices to transfer data between them.
Intelligent communication protocols and algorithms can be used to perceive or predict network changes, traffic flow patterns, or user behavior, in order to dynamically plan, modify, adapt, decide, take the appropriate actions based on the gathered information, and learn from the consequences of its actions. Intelligent algorithms can make use of the information gathered from the protocol in order to take consciousness of what is happening in the environment, and take the appropriate decisions using a reasoning engine. Goals such as decide which scenario fits best its end-to-end purpose, or predict the appropriate environment for a behavior, can be achieved by intelligent communication protocols and algorithms. Moreover, they could learn from the past and use this knowledge to improve future decisions.
Researchers are encouraged to submit papers focused on the design, development, analysis or optimization of intelligent communication protocols or algorithms at any communication layer. They should be complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal.
We welcome technical papers presenting analytical research, simulations, practical results, position papers addressing the pros and cons of specific proposals, and papers addressing the key problems and solutions. The topics suggested in the journal can be discussed in terms of concepts, state of the art, standards, deployments, implementations, running experiments and applications
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• Design of intelligent communication protocols and algorithms
• Multimedia delivery
• Cognitive Networks
• Cognitive Radio
• Environment prediction
• Predict data network states
• Intelligent synchronization techniques
• Performance Evaluation of intelligent communication protocols and algorithms
• Dynamic networks based on the perception of their performance
• Smart Grids
• Automatic and self-autonomous ad-hoc and sensor networks
• Wireless and mobile dynamic networks
• New intelligent techniques and methods for communication protocols and algorithms
• Power efficiency and energy saving
• Routing and switching
• Save communication costs
• QoS and QoE
• Content delivery
• Network Monitoring
• Network management
• Collaborative networks
Authors can submit their manuscripts via the e-Scripts System. To use the system, please go to http://escripts.eai.eu/ and sign up. After that follow the indications you will receive by e-mail and submit the paper logging at http://escripts.eai.eu/paper/submit.
- Latex: http://doc.eai.eu/publications/transactions/latex/
- Word: http://doc.eai.eu/publications/transactions/word/
Please visit http://eai.eu/transaction/intelligent-communication-protocols-and-algorithms for more details.
Prof. Jaime Lloret, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Prof. Elsa Macias-López, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Information Society Technologies, http://cordis.europa.eu/ist/fet/
- The Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering (ICST), http://www.icst.org/
- European Union Digital Library, http://eudl.eu/