Modularity 2016 : Modularity'16 - Call for Workshops Papers
Call For Papers
*** MODULARITY '16 ***
Workshops co-located with MODULARITY’16
University of Málaga, Spain
14-17 March 2016
*** CALL FOR WORKSHOPS PAPERS ***
MODULARITY’16, a primary conference on advanced software modularity, will host co-located workshops on wide variety of topics related to modularity.
The following workshops solicit the submission of papers presenting novel ideas in the respective areas of interest.
* AOSDM: Aspect Oriented Strategies for Domain Modelling
* CROW: Constrained and Reactive Objects
* FOAL: Foundations Of Aspect-Oriented Languages
* LaMod: Language Modularity a La Mode
* LASSY: Live Adaptation of Software SYstems
* MASS: Modularity Across the System Stack
* MOMO: Modularity in Modelling
* Reflect: Reflection and Runtime Meta-Programming Techniques
* SE4SuSy: Software Engineering for Sustainable Systems
Important dates for all workshops:
* Paper submission: January 15, 2016
* Paper notification: February 6, 2016
* Camera-ready copy: February 13, 2016
(Note: some workshops use different dates, or require abstract submission in advance. Please check each workshop’s web page for detailed submission instructions.)
The workshop papers will be published in both the electronic conference proceedings and in the ACM Digital Library.
For additional information, feel free to contact the Workshops Chairs, Francisco Ortin and Hidehiko Masuhara at email@example.com or the particular workshop organizers.