WS-Testing 2009 : IEEE 3rd International Workshop on Web Services Testing
Call For Papers
IEEE 3rd International Workshop on Web Services Testing (WS-Testing 2009)
In conjunction with
7th IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2009)
July 7, 2009, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Call for Papers
Web services testing has become a critical factor that will decide the success of the Web services paradigm. Due to the unique properties of Web services, the existing software testing models and methodologies deserve re-inspection in the domain of Web services. The 2009 IEEE Third International Workshop on Web Services Testing (WS-Testing 2009) aims to provide an international forum for both researchers and industry practitioners to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice of Web services testing.
IEEE WS-Testing 2009 will be co-located with the 2009 Fourth IEEE Services Congress (SERVICES 2009) showing our view that it is a natural evolution of Web Services/SOA in a broadened sense.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
* Web Services Assessment (i.e., Validation & Verification)
* Web Services-Based Techniques Supporting Various Testing Methods (e.g., Structural Testing, Functional Testing, Fault-Based Testing, Random Testing, etc.)
* Web Services-Based -Ilities Testing (e.g., Reliability, Security, Safety, Availability, Testablity, Maintainability, Fault Tolerance, etc.)
* Web Services-Based Automated Test Case Generation
* Web Services-Based Testing Tools and Environments
* Web Services-Based Testing Methodologies
* Mobile Agents-Based Web Services Testing
* Experiments, Empirical Studies and Experience Reports and Vision of the Future
* Domain-Specific Web Services Testing and Solutions
Authors are invited to submit papers of not more than 8 pages of double column text using single spaced 10 point size on 8.5 x 11 inch pages, as per IEEE 8.5 x 11 manuscript guidelines (http://www.computer.org/cspress/instruct.htm). You can download the paper template in word format.
Authors should submit a Word or PDF files using (the online submission and review system). The accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the SERVICES 2009 by the IEEE Computer Socity Press and will be made available online through the IEEE Digital Library.
The best papers from the workshop will be invited to submit extended versions for publication in the International Journal of Web Services Research (JWSR), which has been included in Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-E) since the first issue of 2006.
Paper Submission March 16, 2009
Decision Notification (Electronic) April 2, 2009
Camera-Ready Submission & Pre-registration April 17, 2009
Jia Zhang, Northern Illinois University, USA
Hong Zhu, Oxford Brookes University, UK
If you have any questions on this workshop, please feel free to send email to Jia Zhang (jiazhang AT cs.niu.edu).