ICCSA 2016 : INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
Call For Papers
ICCSA'2016 is the first International Conference on Computer Science's Complex Systems and their Applications held in Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria, from 12 th to 14 th April 2016 and organized by the ReLa(CS)2 Laboratory in collaboration with the SESNV Faculty at the University of Oum El Bouaghi: Larbi Ben M'Hidi
The aim of the ICCSA'2016 conference is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers and industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in different fields of Complex Systems.
This conference will provide opportunities for all participants to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Beside, ICCSA'2016 benefits from the expertise of an international program committee whose members have been selected for their technical quality. Special thanks to all of them.
Papers will be reviewed according to the international standards via the Easy Chair Conference System. All the accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings.
The authors of the best selected papers will be invited to extend them for publication in Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR) indexed by ACM Digital Library, SCOPUS, DBLP, etc.
Dr Brahim Nini,
University of Oum El-Bouaghi, Algeria, http://relacs2.univ-oeb.dz/nini.html
- Pr. Abdelmalik Taleb-Ahmed (http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/LAMIH/membres/taleb-ahmed_abdelmalik) LAMIH laboratory, University of Valenciennes, France.
- Pr. Abdenour Hadid (http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~hadid/) University of Oulu, Finland
- Pr. CongDuc Pham (http://cpham.perso.univ-pau.fr/) LIUPPA laboratory, University of Pau, France
Aims and scope:
Authors are invited and encouraged to submit complete unpublished papers, including, but not limited to, the following topic areas:
* Artificial vision and image processing
- Image and video encryption.
- Image and video enhancement.
- Image retrieval and indexing.
- Image and video coding.
- Pattern recognition.
- 3D image analysis.
- Texture and motion analysis.
- Image and video segmentation.
- Human activity recognition.
- 3D object reconstruction.
- Humain comportment analysis in images sequence.
- Humain emotion analysis in images sequence.
- Biometric system.
* Embedded Systems
- System Level Languages for embedded systems.
- WSN: Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Reconfigurable Architectures for embedded systems.
- NOC: Networks On Chip.
- Formal specification and verification for embedded systems.
* Artificial Intelligence & multi-agent Systems
- Automated reasoning and inference.
- Planning and theories of action.
- Intelligent interfaces.
- Natural language processing.
- Agent development environments.
- Agent models, architectures and languages.
- Agent-based modelling and simulation, tools, and cases.
- Agent-oriented software engineering.
- Neural networks.
* Modeling & Simulation
- Simulation technics: service-oriented, agent-based, web-based, component-based, symbiotic simulation.
- Simulation methods: discrete event, continuous and hybrid simulation, parallel/distributed simulation, simulation-interoperation, multi-resolution and multi-scale simulation.
- Simulation formalisms : Petri Nets, DEVS, process algebras, state charts, …etc.
- Simulation or analysis software: environments, tools, libraries, and frameworks.
- Simulation case Studies.
- Learning management systems.
- Pedagogical theories/models, constructivist approaches.
- Virtual learning environments.
- Web-based learning (WBL).
- Collaborative learning.
Submission guidelines:Please submit a full-length paper through Easy Chair conference system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccsa2016
Submissions must not be published or submitted to a journal and/or conference/workshop with proceedings.
All submissions should be written in English with a six (6) to eight (8) pages paper length including figures and references.
The A4 IEEE templates are to be used.(download the format instruction here).
IEEE provides a set of templates in MS Word and LaTeX format. Please use them to create your paper, but don't modify the style or the format under any circumstances.
Reviewing for the ICCSA'2016 Conference is blind to the identities of the authors (Double-blind review). The first page, on which the paper body begins, should include the title, abstract, content area, but not the acknowledgments and names or affiliations of the authors. The references should include all published literature relevant to the paper, including previous works of the authors. Name your files with care and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
When referring to one’s own work, use the third person, rather than the first person. For example, say “Previously, Harjeck (Harjeck 2012) has shown that...,” rather than “In our previous work (Harjeck 2012) we have shown that....”. Try to avoid including any information in the body of the paper or references that would identify the authors or their institutions. Such information may be added to the final camera-ready version for publication.