BGC 2016 : Baltic Geodetic Congress 2016
Call For Papers
2016 Baltic Geodetic Congress (Geomatics)
2nd to 4th June 2016
Association of Polish Surveyors in Gdansk and Gdansk University of Technology, Department of Geodesy, are honoured to invite to the Baltic Geodetic Congress with the participation of guests and foreign companies.
As part of the Baltic Geodetic Congress a series of events take place :
* 70th anniversary of the Association of Polish Surveyors in Gdansk,
* benefit of Prof. Mirosław Żak and memory of Prof. Adam Żurowski,
* International Scientific and Technical Conference Geomatics 2016 (Sponsored by IEEE),
* Forum Innovation in Geodesy,
* meetings and discussions, presentations and exhibitions.
Geomatics 2016 funded under decision 965/P-DUN/2016 by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education Republic of Poland allocated to the activities of disseminating science.
Forum Innovations in Geodesy funded under decision 965/P-DUN/2016 by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education Republic of Poland allocated to the activities of disseminating science.
Baltic Geodetic Congress 2016's goal is to integrate geodetic bevy and exchange of experiences and achievements. Geomatics 2016 conference materials will be sent to the indexation of the ISI WoS and other databases. BGC 2016 (Geomatics)is sponsored by IEEE.
Conference proceedings were published in IEEE Xplore - 2016 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics): http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=7547519
31.03.2016 – abstracts submission with an indication of the thematic session (deadline)
31.03.2016 – standard fee deadline
05.04.2016 – full paper submission (deadline)
15.04.2016 – notification of acceptance (deadline)
15.04.2016 – abstracts and full paper submission with an indication of the thematic session (extraordinary deadline)
30.04.2016 – final paper submission (extraordinary deadline)
04.05.2016 – extraordinary fee deadline (with publication)
15.05.2016 – registration and extraordinary fee deadline of the Congress participants (without publication).
* Autonomous vehicles, vessels and aircrafts,
* Biometric data mining,
* Cartography and electronic charts,
* Engineering geodesy and survey monitoring,
* Future of geodetic, geoscience, remote sensing and education,
* Geoinformatics, theoretical considerations and applications,
* GIS in environmental pollution and protection, transportation and crisis management,
* Higher geodesy, gravimetry and geodetic networks,
* Maritime and costal research,
* Modern remote sensing methods, application and data fusion,
* Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, including laser scanning,
* Satellite and space technologies,
* Spatial planning and cadaster and urban development.
The Scientific Committee and Keynote Speakers: http://www.bgc.geomatyka.eu/sc/
We have also special 10% reduced fee to members of:
* Association of Estonian Surveyors,
* Association of Polish Surveyors,
* Chamber of Civil Engineers,
* Danish Association of Surveyors,
* Finnish Association of Geodetic and Land Surveyors MIL,
* International Association of Geodesy IAG,
* Latvian Association of Surveyors LMB,
* Lithuanian Association of Surveyors,
* Lithuanian Cartographic Society,
* Society of geodesy, geoinformation and landmanagement DVW,
* Swedish professionals for the built environment,
* Tekna - Teknisk-naturvitenskapelig forening,
* IEEE (all sections),
other associations of geodesy, cartography, geography, surveyors etc.
Information about membership in the association can be noted in remarks registration form. Discounts are activated by the administrator within 1-2 days. The list of organizations is open - please contact us.
Questions about discounts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web address: http://www.bgc.geomatyka.eu
Sponsored by: Association of Polish Surveyors in Gdansk, Gdansk University of Technology - Department of Geodesy and IEEE.
BGC Geomatics 2016, funded under decision 965/P-DUN/2016 by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education Republic of Poland allocated to the activities of disseminating science.
Gdansk is one of the oldest and largest Polish cities. Gdansk is known as a port city on the Baltic Sea, situated in the Gulf of Gdansk. Along with Gdynia and Sopot makes Tri-City.
Gdansk is the center of cultural, scientific and economic activities. Millenary history of the city has affected the wealth of beautiful historic architecture. The first mention of Gdansk in texts comes from 997. Therefore, this date is considered to be the beginning of the history of the city. Gdansk is considered the symbolic place of the outbreak of World War II, the beginning of the fall of communism in Central Europe and the beginning of the trade union "Solidarity", whose first president was Lech Walesa, the world-famous and honorary citizen of Gdansk.
See you in Gdansk!
Baltic Geodetic Congress (Geomatics)
02-04.06.2016 Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
http://www.bkg.geomatyka.eu, e-mail: email@example.com
tel. +48 58 347 17 31, fax +48 58 347 20 37