CICM 2016 : 9th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
9th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
- CICM 2016 -
July 25-29, 2016
University of Bialystok, Poland
Digital and computational solutions are becoming the prevalent means
for the generation, communication, processing, storage and curation of
mathematical information. Separate communities have developed to
investigate and build computer based systems for computer algebra,
automated deduction, and mathematical publishing as well as novel user
interfaces. While all of these systems excel in their own right, their
integration can lead to synergies offering significant added
value. The Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM)
offers a venue for discussing and developing solutions to the great
challenges posed by the integration of these diverse areas.
CICM has been held annually as a joint meeting since 2008, co-locating
related conferences and workshops to advance work in these
subjects. Previous meetings have been held in Birmingham (UK 2008),
Grand Bend (Canada 2009), Paris (France 2010), Bertinoro (Italy 2011),
Bremen (Germany 2012), Bath (UK 2013), Coimbra (Portugal 2014), and
Washington DC (USA 2015).
This is a call for papers for CICM 2016, which will be held in
Bialystok, Poland, July 25-29, 2016.
The principal tracks of the conference will be:
* Track: Calculemus (chair: Leonardo de Moura)
* Track: Digital Mathematical Libraries (DML) (chair: Frank Tompa)
* Track: Mathematical Knowledge Management (MKM) (chair: Bruce Miller)
* Track: Systems & Data (chair: Moa Johansson)
* Track: Doctoral Programme (chair: TBD)
Like in previous years, project descriptions are welcomed as well.
The overall programme is organized by the General Program Chair
Michael Kohlhase. The workshop and publicity chair is Serge Autexier.
The local arrangements will be coordinated by Adam Naumowicz.
We plan to have proceedings of the conference as in previous years
with Springer Verlag as a volume in Lecture Notes in Artificial
- Abstract submission deadline: 28. February 2016
- Submission deadline: 6. March 2016
- Reviews sent to authors: 10. April 2016
- Rebuttals due: 13. April 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 25. April 2016
- Camera ready copies due: 10. May 2016
- Conference: 25.-29. July 2016
Work-in-progress and Doctoral Programme
- Submission deadline (Doctoral: Abstract+CV): 1. May 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 19. May 2016
- Camera ready copies due: 19. June 2016
More details on the conference are available from