CTS+I 2015 : V Mexiquense Congress - Science, Technology, Society and Innovation
Call For Papers
Provides a medium for researchers and practitioners to exchange and explore the issues and opportunities in areas as engineering, science, mathematics, higher education, business and economy.
The conference will consist of plenary sessions, contributory sessions, poster session, business expo, workshops and cultural events. All papers will be peer reviewed and those accepted will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
October 5th, 2015 – Submission deadline
November 6th, 2015 – Acceptance notification
November 16th, 2015 – Deadline for camera-ready copies of accepted papers
November 24 – 26, 2015 – Congress
= Sciences and mathematics =
= Higher education =
Technology and education
Quality in education
Innovation in education
= Business and economy =
Small and medium business
Negotiation and conflict management
Innovation and change
Use of ICTs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Accounting and finance
= Engineering =
Computer systems engineering
Business management engineering
Engineering and society
Innovation and technological development
- Draft papers should be written in English or Spanish
- Draft papers should present original work, which has not been published.
- Papers will be selected based on their originality, significance, correctness, and clarity of presentation. Papers should be submitted by the online submission system or by e-mail to: email@example.com
- The article length should not be less than 4 nor more than 8 pages.
- Accepted papers will be published in congress proceedings and must be presented orally during the congress.
- A maximum of 5 authors will be accepted on each paper.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org