IEEE ICCE 2016 : 2016 IEEE SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS (ICCE)
Call For Papers
Please accept our apology if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS - 2016 IEEE SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS (ICCE) - Extended submission hard deadline: Feb 12th 2016
27 - 29 JULY 2016, HA LONG BAY, VIETNAM
The International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE) is a prestige bi-annual international conference series in the area of Electronics and Communications. Following the past successful IEEE ICCE 2014, which received 228 submissions from 30 countries with the acceptance rate of 42%, the 6th IEEE ICCE (IEEE ICCE 2016) looks for significant contribution to various topics in communications engineering, networking, microwave engineering, signal processing and electronic engineering. The conference will also include tutorials, workshops, and technology panels given by world-class speakers. Besides the scientific activities, as IEEE ICCE 2016 will be held in the spectacular World-Heritage Site – Ha Long Bay, here, your passion of nature discovery will be awakened.
- Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE AP-S and IEEE Photonics
- Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2016 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore. The proceedings of ICCE series will be submitted to be listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters.
- Location: Ha Long, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.icce-2016.org/
- Keynote speakers: Alberto Leon-Garcia (University of Toronto, Canada), Nikhil Jain (Vice President and Lead Wearable Technology at Qualcomm), Sylvain Martel (Polytechnique Montréal, Campus of the University of Montréal)
Submission deadline : February 12th, 2016 (extended, hard deadline)
Acceptance notification : April 30th, 2016
Registration & Camera-ready : May 20th, 2016
Conference date : July 27th - 29th, 2016
All authors should prepare full version of papers with maximum length of 6 pages and submit via EDAS at https://edas.info/N21277.
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE ICCE 2016 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. It is also noted that so far the series title of ICCE has been listed and indexed by SCOPUS. The proceedings of IEEE ICCE series will be submitted to be listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communications engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, Crowdsourcing, QoS/QoE and Resource Management, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Networks and Internet of Things; Social Networking; Cloud, Datacenter and Big Data Networking; Network Security; Energy-Aware Networking in Data Centers and Cloud, Green Wireless Networks.
- Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory and Signal Processing for Communications, UWB, Ultrasonic Communications, Satellite Communications; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Multi-antenna Communication Systems; Molecular, Biological and Multi-scale Communications.
II.SIGNAL PROCESSING & APPLICATIONS
- Image and video: Image, Audio, Video Processing, and Analysis; 3D and Stereo Processing; 3D Scene Analysis and Scene Reconstruction; 3D Computer Vision Systems, Function Imaging.
- Signals and Systems: Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis; Computer-Aided Diagnosis; Biomedical Applications in Molecular; Structural, Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation; Nonlinear and Statistical Signal Processing; Modeling and Reconstruction; Soft Computing.
- Applications: PACS and Imaging Informatics; Ambient Intelligence; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; Virtual Reality.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- Microwave Devices/Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active components, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-wave and THz Components, Systems and Applications
- Antenna and Propagation: Wideband, Multiband Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beam Forming, MIMO, Antenna Modeling and Measurements, Phased Arrays, Millimeter-Wave antennas, Characterization of propagation channels and channel modeling
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs, Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures.
- Emerging Technologies and Applications: wearable electronics and RF/MMW Technologies for Internet of Things.
- Other related technologies and applications.
IV. ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
- Analog Circuits: Basic blocks (e.g. Amplifiers, comparators, oscillators…); power control and management circuits, energy-harvesting circuits; digitally-assisted analog circuits.
- Digital Circuits: intra-chip communication circuits, soft-error and variation-tolerant circuits; crypto accelerators and hardware security circuits (e.g. PUF); circuits for power management.
- Architectures and Systems: microprocessors, micro-controllers, digital baseband signal processors, video and multimedia, embedded systems on FPGAs, system-level power management;
- EDA: System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification.
- Application Systems: Communication, Consumer and Multimedia; Medical and Healthcare; Spacecraft Avionics.
V. SPECIAL SESSION ON QOE IN NETWORKING
Please visit http://www.icce-2016.org/special-sessions/ss-on-qoe
VI. SPECIAL SESSION ON COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR WEARABLES
Please visit http://www.icce-2016.org/special-sessions/ss-on-wearables
VII. SPECIAL SESSION ON SYSTEM, SYNCHRONIZATION AND SECURITY: THE TRENDS WITH CHAOS AND COMPLEXITY
Please visit http://www.icce-2016.org/special-sessions/ss-on-3s
VIII. SPECIAL SESSION ON ADVANCES ON PHYSICAL LAYER SECURITY FOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
Please visit http://www.icce-2016.org/special-sessions/ss-on-physical-layer-security-for-wireless-communication-networks
IX. SPECIAL SESSION ON ADVANCED PHOTONIC AND WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES FOR FUTURE ACCESS NETWORKS
Please visit http://www.icce-2016.org/special-sessions/special-session-on-advanced-photonic-and-wireless-technologies-for-future-access-networks
X. SPECIAL SESSION ON FLEXIBLE, PROGRAMMABLE AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT NETWORKING
Please visit http://www.icce-2016.org/special-sessions/special-session-on-flexible-programmable-and-energy-efficient-networking
WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS
IEEE ICCE 2016 will provide several exciting workshops and tutorials conducted by experts with interesting and state-of-the-art topics.
School of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
C9-405, 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more details, visit the conference website: http://www.icce-2016.org/, http://www.hut-icce.org/