EMS 2015 : European Modelling Symposium on Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation
Conference Series : European Symposium on Computer Modeling and Simulation
Call For Papers
Papers are invited on any aspect of computer based mathematical, analytical and symbolic modelling and computer simulation. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the EDAS system. The conference will be held in Madrid, Spain.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Intelligent Systems
- Hybrid Soft Computing
- Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research
- Bio-informatics and Bio-Medical Simulation
- Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing
- Industry, Business and Management
- Human Factors and Social Issues
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Control: email@example.com
- Energy, Power Generation and Distribution
- Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
- Virtual Reality, Visualization and Computer Games
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
- Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Mobile/Ad hoc wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
- Performance Engineering of Computer & Communication Systems
- Circuits, Sensors and Devices
Applications: aerospace; remote sensing; wireless communication, intelligence and simulation, electronic circuits and systems; communication and networks; management; games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling, cognitive functions, semantics modelling/ dynamics; manufacturing; robotics; measurement; monitoring; safety critica1 systems; military.
Exhibitors: manufacturers of software and hardware, publishers, etc., are invited to apply to exhibit their products.