Pharma 2015 : 4th Annual Pharma Anti-Counterfeiting 2015
Call For Papers
Greetings from Virtue Insight,
I am happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor / delegate for our upcoming conference “4th Annual Pharma Anti-Counterfeiting 2015” the confer be held on 8th & 9th September 2015 at The Kensington Close Hotel, Wrights Lane, London, UK.
• Geoffroy Bessaud, AVP, Anti-counterfeiting Coordination, Sanofi
• Ravi Kalyanaraman, Associate Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb (USA)
• Lynda Scammell Senior Policy Manager, Relationship Manager,Enforcement Group MHRA
• Wendy Greenall, Head of Anti-Counterfeiting Laboratory for Europe, Middle East &Africa Pfizer
• Conor Dufrain, Assistant Attaché, Homeland Security Investigations(HSI) London
• Dr. Ulrike Kreysa, Vice-President Healthcare, GS1 Global Office
• Mike Isles, Executive Director, European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM)
• Benoit Goyens, IPM Private Sector – Manager, World Customs Organization
• Sultan Dajani,Community Pharamacist,Royal Pharmaceutical Society
• Pipasha Biswas,Director,Symogen
• Mark Davison, CEO, Blue Sphere Health
• Nigel Banfield, Sales Manager Pharmaceuticals UK,OCS Checkweighers
• Stephen Wilkins, Secretary General, Child-Safe Packaging Group
• Franklin Apfel,Managing Director,World Health Communication Associates
• Jose Henrique Vasi Werner,Partner,Dannemann Siemsen
• Gillian Lennard, Director of Regulatory Affairs, European Regulatory
• Phil Lewis, International Cooperation & Legal Affairs Department, Cooperation Programmes Service,Office for Harmonization in the Internal MARKET (OHIM)
Plus Many More...
Target Audience-Industry:-Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, Healthcare professionals, Pharmacists, Brand – protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies, Drug regulatory agencies, customs and police, Intergovernmental organizations (IGOs) involved in healthcare and IPR protection, Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) active in healthcare, Patients’ representatives, Healthcare research organizations, Pharmaceutical associations, Anti-counterfeiting organizations, Packaging, labeling and converting companies, Authentication technology suppliers, Anti-counterfeiting service suppliers – IP specialists, investigators, lawyers.
Conference Booking Details:-
Introductory Offer (3 delegate places for the price of 2):- A huge saving of £ 800 - (Limited seats left)
Early Discount (13th July 2015 - 8th August 2015): Conference Delegate Pass (£ 800 + VAT per delegate)
Standard Registration (9th August 2015):- Conference Delegate Pass (£ 1100 + VAT per delegate)
We also have sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall – Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest to us
To register or for more details please contact :- Madhu:- +44 2036120886, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you or any of your colleagues be interested in participating, please let me know and I would be glad assist you accordingly. Should you have any questions about this conference please feel free to let me know anytime and I would be happy to provide you with any info that you may require
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.