MobileHCI 2009 : 11th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services
Conference Series : Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services
Call For Papers
The 11th conference in the MobileHCI series provides a forum for academics and practitioners to discuss the challenges and potential solutions for effective interaction with mobile systems and services. It covers the design, evaluation and application of techniques for all mobile and wearable computing devices and services.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to:
* Interfaces for mobile communities
* In-car user interfaces
* Interaction techniques
* Interaction metaphors
* Multimodal interaction
* Audio / speech interaction
* Mobile interaction
* Group interaction and mobility
* Social aspects in mobile
* Context-aware systems
* End user development and personalization
* Ambient intelligence
* Ubiquitous services
* Perception of the environment
* Moding of the environment
* Personal assistance mobility and work environments
* Mobile special purpose interfaces assistance for all
* Mobile social networks
* 3G/4G devices
* Wearable computing
* Smart clothes
* Services for mobile devices
* 3G/4G services
* Mobile entertainment
* Location based gaming
* Usability of mobile devices and services
* Evaluation of mobile devices and services
* Evaluation methods
* User centred design for mobile systems
* Ethnographical and field studies
* Model-based design
* Mobile visualization techniques
* Mobile safety
* Trust and privacy
* Legal aspects
The 11th mobileHCI in Bonn has introduced a new category for submission - Future Innovations – encouraging to submit late breaking ideas with potential to shape the future of mobile Human Computer Interaction.
Location: In the center of Bonn at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität
Time: 15-18 September 2009
Conference Proceedings: The final submitted files must be in de PDF format.
The format of the submissions must conform to the two-column ACM format.
The electronic version of the conference proceedings will be available via DVD and ACM Digital Library.
Accepted FULL PAPERS, SHORT PAPERS will appear in the printed conference proceedings.