CODE BLUE 2015 : - CODE BLUE - International Security Conference in Tokyo
Call For Papers
- CALL FOR PAPERS -
CODE BLUE is looking for innovative and creative research topics regarding information security to be presented at the conference.
Basic Speaking format: 60 minutes, with simultaneous translation (English-Japanese). If you speak other languages, please let us know in your remarks.
In addition, CODE BLUE 2015 will have additional tracks beside Main Tech Track;
Youth Track for Under-25 and General Track for non-technical-focus topics.
- ABOUT SUBMISSION -
1. To submit, please fill up the form below.
2. We accept your proposal in English and Japanese.
3. CODE BLUE does not accept product or vender related sales pitch type talks.
4. All presentations must be submitted by the original authors.
5. We urges you to submit your talk topic early before the CFP closes since we will close the CFP prior to the closing date if enough quality submissions are received to fill the slots.
6. You can give your talks in English or Japanese, we provide the translation. (Giving talks in Korean/Chinese etc.、should be considerable).
7. [Under-25] Applicant must be at age of 24 or younger as of January 1 2015.
8. [Under-25] To apply for CFP of Youth Track, write your age in the age field.
9. [Under-25] We may ask your identification to check your age.
- AFTER YOUR PROPOSALS PASSED -
1. Your presentation should be both in English and Japanese. It is desireble if speakers can prepare them in both, however, we will help you for the translation. Please let us know if you need our translation beforehand.
2. Deadline of your presentaion is the Sep.30.2015, for the translation.
3. Speakers will be provided the airfare (coach-class, round-trip for a speaker , cap of limited amount), accommodation for three nights.
- HOW TO SUBMIT -
Please fill out the form below.
[ Main/General Track ] http://j.mp/cb15_mg
[ Under-25 ] http://j.mp/cb15_u25 (For Youth Track)
CFP Closing : Sep.10th 2015 (The CFP might close early)
If you have any questions regarding to CFP, email us at email@example.com.